• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sidestep, when Magaoidh has a different point of view he cant just share his opinion, he attacks with abuse,, every day its Nazis and fascists ect , to him the USA is an evil empire full of fascist, he attacks people who just happen to think differently with abuse, take a scroll back through this thread and count the times he attacked other posters, not because they had attacked him but because he didnt agree with them, if you think me calling him nasty is an insult i dont agree, ive said he is a nasty bitter man, ive also told him i bet he could part a crowd at a family BBQ like Moses did with the red sea and i stand by it, i also have better things to do than argue with a person like him, as for you calling me out? LOL such self importance, and you dont call your teary one eyed Karen posts bullshit?, there again we have a different opinion.
What happened in Israel? Hamas slaughtered 1200 innocents and much of Palestine celebrated, honking horns and cheering, handing out sweets, and just like a little dog biting a bigger dog there was a price to pay, not so much cheering now is there, as ive posted before Israel will most likely use the attack as an excuse to turn Gaza into rubble where nobody can live.

Missed the point again.

It's about you crying over personal insults. then using personal insults.

See if you can stay on track, which is about you being a hypocrite.

Israel killed another 10 children sheltering in a school today. Bunch of psychos.

Israel has a right to defend itself.....against preteens.

Shocking that some people want to reward Islamic terrorism by recognizing Palestine , giving them statehood , that will just spur the blood thirsty mad mullahs on.
This statement proves you are racist to the core. You are not shocked that Palestinians have been subjected to murder, land theft, and now total genocide since 1948. Should Israel be ‘rewarded‘ with complete submission by Palestinians. In your eyes Palestine does not have the right to exist and you are shocked by anyone who thinks otherwise.
You exemplify the views of the far right Israeli politicians who are even despised by much of the Israeli population.
It suits you to believe this dispute started on Oct.7 and to completely ignore anything that led up to the present conflict.
There‘s a reason the world has turned on Israel and it’s got nothing to do with antisemitism.

Hitler would also be proud of the way Israel has murdered women and children in Palestine.A slaughter of innocents.
Effing Nazis everywhere!
Where does Cosgrove live? Bellevue Hill?
The Australian govt.has endorsed the ICJ in its condemnation of the barbarism of the IDF etc.etc.
If I protest against barbarism is that anti semite?
Cosgrove should stick with soldiers!

Last edited:
Some time back I sent a pm to Blueflea confiding him re my illness,he has decided to air my personal position publicly.
Which was in confidence!Very few people know!
Paul Keating once used the term scumbag.
This is an apt description Blueflea.
SCUMBAG!

Your age and health is just one of the reason i would rather not converse with you, you clearly cant handle any opinion bar your own, more meaningless abuse, you could call me anything you like , same as anybody else on here that doesnt swing your way, nazi nazi nazi or fascists scumbag, meaningless but it just shows a lot about you and your demeanor, i dont support the extent of the retaliation of Israel but i understand the scourge of Islamic terrorism, but thats not going far enough left for you is it, no middle ground for fanatics like yourself, now where is my hug xxxxx?.
Some time back I sent a pm to Blueflea confiding him re my illness,he has decided to air my personal position publicly.
Which was in confidence!Very few people know!
Paul Keating once used the term scumbag.
This is an apt description Blueflea.
SCUMBAG!

Pure fantasy by you, Never have i ever said Palestine didnt have the right to exist , Never have i said this dispute started on Oct 7th, you have made that up , and this is Nothing to do with racism, Israel had 1200 of its people slaughtered and is responding, if you would like to go back through the threads you will see what is in my opinion what Israel is doing, as for murder and theft you might go and check out the history of Israeli people slaughtered by suicide bombings ect, so dont ever think you know what is "in my eyes" as you put it.
The conflict is complex and guess what?, i didnt fire a single bullet, nor am i Jewish, but i understand a percentage of the population of Palestine has zero empathy for Jews and based on their religion would gladly see every Jew slaughtered to get their 72 virgins, this is what Israel lives next to, and i and it might surprise you many world leaders see recognizing Palestine at this point of time as being a reward for terrorism, if you dont share that then good for you ..
This statement proves you are racist to the core. You are not shocked that Palestinians have been subjected to murder, land theft, and now total genocide since 1948. Should Israel be ‘rewarded‘ with complete submission by Palestinians. In your eyes Palestine does not have the right to exist and you are shocked by anyone who thinks otherwise.
You exemplify the views of the far right Israeli politicians who are even despised by much of the Israeli population.
It suits you to believe this dispute started on Oct.7 and to completely ignore anything that led up to the present conflict.
There‘s a reason the world has turned on Israel and it’s got nothing to do with antisemitism.

Last edited:
Pure fantasy by you, Never have i ever said Palestine didnt have the right to exist , Never have i said this dispute started on Oct 7th, you have made that up , and this is Nothing to do with racism, Israel had 1200 of its people slaughtered and is responding, if you would like to go back through the threads you will see what is in my opinion what Israel is doing, as for murder and theft you might go and check out the history of Israeli people slaughtered by suicide bombings ect, so dont ever think you know what is "in my eyes" as you put it.
The conflict is complex and guess what?, i didnt fire a single bullet, nor am i Jewish, but i understand a percentage of the population of Palestine has zero empathy for Jews and based on their religion would gladly see every Jew slaughtered to get their 72 virgins, this is what Israel lives next to, and i and it might surprise you many world leaders see recognizing Palestine at this point of time as being a reward for terrorism, if you dont share that then good for you ..
Rather than revise the countless posts by you suggesting that your only consideration were the events of Oct.7 I suggest you study carefully the following statement which aptly describes your thought process and save people wasting their time responding to your blinkered view…

Definition and contextedit

Confirmation bias, a phrase coined by English psychologist Peter Wason, is the tendency of people to favor information that confirms or strengthens their beliefs or values and is difficult to dislodge once affirmed.[4]

Some psychologists restrict the term "confirmation bias" to selective collection of evidence that supports what one already believes while ignoring or rejecting evidence that supports a different conclusion. Others apply the term more broadly to the tendency to preserve one's existing beliefs when searching for evidence, interpreting it, or recalling it from memory.[6]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#cite_note-9

raybo, there isn’t a person on the planet who doesn’t suffer from it. Including those who currently have a “negative” view of Israel

Your age and health is just one of the reason i would rather not converse with you, you clearly cant handle any opinion bar your own, more meaningless abuse, you could call me anything you like , same as anybody else on here that doesnt swing your way, nazi nazi nazi or fascists scumbag, meaningless but it just shows a lot about you and your demeanor, i dont support the extent of the retaliation of Israel but i understand the scourge of Islamic terrorism, but thats not going far enough left for you is it, no middle ground for fanatics like yourself, now where is my hug xxxxx?.
No balls no integrity no knowledge,here’s a one way ticket to the Gap.Redneck.
Do the world a favour!
Before you go,here’s a plate of Beef Wellington,help your self!😇

Last edited:
Goodness me so everybody who supports Israel has this affliction, im gobsmacked, do you know how ridiculous it is to insinuate that, and for the record i dont blindly support Israel, i know exactly what they are up to and their agenda.
You must have missed the video clip i put up of ultra orthodox jews and their habit of spitting on nuns, so maybe you should revise my posts before you throw dr Peter Watson at me.
Rather than revise the countless posts by you suggesting that your only consideration were the events of Oct.7 I suggest you study carefully the following statement which aptly describes your thought process and save people wasting their time responding to your blinkered view…

Definition and contextedit

Confirmation bias, a phrase coined by English psychologist Peter Wason, is the tendency of people to favor information that confirms or strengthens their beliefs or values and is difficult to dislodge once affirmed.[4]

Some psychologists restrict the term "confirmation bias" to selective collection of evidence that supports what one already believes while ignoring or rejecting evidence that supports a different conclusion. Others apply the term more broadly to the tendency to preserve one's existing beliefs when searching for evidence, interpreting it, or recalling it from memory.[6]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#cite_note-9

Last edited:
So your inviting me out to dinner?, beef wellington sounds lovely , you first buddy, i will even spoon feed you if your feeling poorly, but do you think we can do dinner and not quarrel, lets hope so, big hug XXXX.
No balls no integrity no knowledge,here’s a one way ticket to the Gap.Redneck.
Do the world a favour!
Before you go,here’s a plate of Beef Wellington,help your self!😇

Bluey is certainly entitled to his opinion. However, any opinion should be able to take in all evidence and be prepared to change.

On 7 October you would have been hard pressed to find anyone defending what Hamas did. It was obvious Israel would retaliate. Even then America warned about proportionality. They had 9/11 as a parallel
Today you will be hard pressed to defend the response which is ongoing. It is way over the top killing innocent civilians. It is driven by extreme views in the war cabinet.

In the 1940’s terrorist groups supporting an Israeli homeland committed some horrible acts. The first Prime Minister of Israel was once a terrorist leader. That did not mean all Jews were terrorists. Likewise today Hamas does not represent all Palestinians but with the genocide now taking place their support is increasing.

Thirteen judges at the ICJ recognise what is happening.

Anyone can make a blue. Can Bluey change? I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back