• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only talk of my personal experience in dealing with my far left friends and the media to a certain degree. They seem to rush to the defense of every religion but if you’re a Christian it’s a different matter. You’d think every Christian is a George Pell clone 🫣
Rubbish and lies!
You don’t have any far left friends!
Next you will be calling yourself a Christian like SS?

For those who aren’t capable of reading anything but SKYNews.
Albo has called it for both sides to be considered equally if there is to be a truce.
Personally I believe Hamas should be put on trial for crimes against humanity AND America and Israel to rebuild the damage they have done by their merciless bombing.Israel to pissoff out of stolen territory.UN and Ireland to be mediators and Russia and U.S. to be banned from voting **** em!

I can only talk of my personal experience in dealing with my far left friends and the media to a certain degree. They seem to rush to the defense of every religion but if you’re a Christian it’s a different matter. You’d think every Christian is a George Pell clone 🫣
It may have something to do with the fact Christians seem to try to ram their beliefs down people's throats so much.

Maybe if they backed off a little they might come across less criticism and negativity.

The point is that being Christians there will be hard times even though they are followers of the one true God.
You do know that the Jews and Muslims follow the exact same “one true God”.

Even the Hindus follow the “one true God”.

I watched a couple of SkyNews UTubes today as often the rightists on here quote SkyNews.
Adrian Dolt was on about Albo and the Labour Party.
Then Paul Moron was on about Albo and the Labour Party.
Watching these two in action with their vicious anti Labour anti fair comment agendas was frightening.
If I watch the ABC they will give a sometimes fair assessment of the topic not ranting and raving as these fools are dribbling on Sky.
The bias of Sky is just straight out anti Labour Propaganda.
We are lucky if they tell us Monday is actually Monday!

Could you please stop referring to bad murderous people as animals? Please?

Doggos and cats are the most loyal and loving critters on the planet.

They don't rape, murder, torture and bomb others on a daily basis like the IDF and Hamas do.

Thank you.

We can agree about dogs and cats, very loyal best friends to many. They are not the only animals on earth though, there are some vile ones and I’ll put Hamas in that class please.

We can agree about dogs and cats, very loyal best friends to many. They are not the only animals on earth though, there are some vile ones and I’ll put Hamas in that class please.
There are no vile animals on this planet, none.
Animals kill for survival. not for religion.

Don't go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back