• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed a “tunnel” which Hamas allegedly used,it looked like a disused kitchen in the basement,no more!
Both sides use propaganda just like in the Ukraine.
Russian casualties 2 million Ukraine casualties one dead cat!
And we believe it???
Another,US military bases throughout the world 750,China 3.
God Bless Em!

As staff move between buildings at Al Shifa hospital IDF snipers are shooting them dead.Biden considering awarding Congressional medal to snipers.
IDF were slow to invade Gaza because they were waiting for CNN to set up their cameras!
Fake news,you bet!

sorry, I was speaking in general terms.
I’ve noted over recent years it’s been a sport for many to slag off on Christians
It has been foretold that Christians will be villified, it goes with the territory of being a Christian. ;)

It has been foretold that Christians will be villified, it goes with the territory of being a Christian. ;)
It also goes with the territory of being a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Wiccan, Pagan, Jew and just about any other religion you can think of.

No reason for Christians to feel special, it's not exclusive to them.

It also goes with the territory of being a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Wiccan, Pagan, Jew and just about any other religion you can think of.

The point is that being Christians there will be hard times even though they are followers of the one true God.

History is littered with all religions at one time or another being vilified and much worse.
At times Christianity has been used to persecute others; the crusades, witch trials, heretics or those of another faith put to death.

History is littered with all religions at one time or another being vilified and much worse.
At times Christianity has been used to persecute others; the crusades, witch trials, heretics or those of another faith put to death.
I'm referring mainly about times to come.

even though they are followers of the one true God.
Despite the arrogance and ignorance of that comment, it is highly amusing.

So, as you don't believe in the thousands of other recorded Gods in history, it makes you a kind of atheist.

I can only talk of my personal experience in dealing with my far left friends and the media to a certain degree. They seem to rush to the defense of every religion but if you’re a Christian it’s a different matter. You’d think every Christian is a George Pell clone 🫣

Despite the arrogance and ignorance of that comment, it is highly amusing.

So, as you don't believe in the thousands of other recorded Gods in history, it makes you a kind of atheist.
Apologies for this comment but the arrogance and ignorance is on your part.

Thought you might like this.
View attachment 1842
I can only talk of my personal experience in dealing with my far left friends and the media to a certain degree. They seem to rush to the defense of every religion but if you’re a Christian it’s a different matter. You’d think every Christian is a George Pell clone 🫣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back