• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no vile animals on this planet, none.
Animals kill for survival. not for religion.

Don't go there.

I would agree with that but the analogy is, that there are animals that will give berth to their own and kill them and eat them. There are animals that put survival over their loved ones. Killing them, drying them out and eating them. There are animals that will kick their weak babies from a nest or a home knowing they will not survive. Knowing they will be hunted and eaten or are not strong enough to survive on their own.

Largely this is what sets humans and animals apart, couldn’t say that with any confidence about Hamas sorry.

I would agree with that but the analogy is, that there are animals that will give berth to their own and kill them and eat them. There are animals that put survival over their loved ones. Killing them, drying them out and eating them. There are animals that will kick their weak babies from a nest or a home knowing they will not survive. Knowing they will be hunted and eaten or are not strong enough to survive on their own.

None of which is vile, premeditated murder or carried out for revenge or hate. It's part of the cycle of nature, totally natural. Not vile in the least.

Largely this is what sets humans and animals apart, couldn’t say that with any confidence about Hamas sorry.
Sadly we are stuck with things like the IDF who kill endlessly for their religion, land grabs and being power hungry. Yes, they are quite vile.

1700167228397.png
1700167257800.png
1700167299914.png
1700167330628.png
1700167358833.png
1700167407372.png

1700167550214.png

How anyone can look at those faces above and support the endless slaughter carried out by the terrorism from the IDF leaves me cold, I genuinely don't understand how any decent human can try to justify it.

and this why the whole thing is so bloody stupid.
100% correct.

And why religion ****s everything up beyond recognition.

Please note, I don’t mean having faith in a power greater than yours, or following the teachings of Jesus or Siddhartha Gautama (The Buddha) or the Bhagavad Gita or even Mohammed.

Their overwhelming message is unconditional love, selflessness and enlightenment.

Then the venality of man (it’s been mostly men) got in the way.

So where do Nazis fit CB?
Bombing innocent children isnt criminal,this is the 21sr century isn’t it?

There are no vile animals on this planet, none.
Animals kill for survival. not for religion.

Don't go there.
It could possibly be argued that Israel is fighting for survival now. shrug.gif

It could possibly be argued that Israel is fighting for survival now. View attachment 1850
Only from someone with a pro Jewish agenda.

It doesn't appear they are struggling to survive considering they are militarily far more powerful and are under no threat of being beaten by Hamas.

How many continual days is it acceptable for the IDF to keep killing women and children?

How does killing kids and women day after day relate to survival?

Only from someone with a pro Jewish agenda.

It doesn't appear they are struggling to survive considering they are militarily far more powerful and are under no threat of being beaten by Hamas.

How many continual days is it acceptable for the IDF to keep killing women and children?

How does killing kids and women day after day relate to survival?
I really wish that hamas hadn't started all this mess.

It's not that simple. Israel and Hamas are both at fault. You still keep arguing as if this is black and white and started on the 7th October. It didn't, there's a complex history which you and others continue to ignore.

It's not that simple. Israel and Hamas are both at fault. You still keep arguing as if this is black and white and started on the 7th October. It didn't, there's a complex history which you and others continue to ignore.
You're right it's not that simple, Iran have been using Hamas as a proxy to attack Israel.

Biden telling us how he really feels
And the reasons he really 'loves' Israel...

Well that depends on how far you go back in history before you assign blame for starting it.

Regardless though, what we see now is not justifiable or acceptable. Especially from the power of the IDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back