• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

This guy does contract work for farmers, has some unreal gear, the air rifle he uses for rabbit and rat work is about 5K$, Nathan is a real character but this is a pest reduction video, please dont watch if you think it might upset you.
But if you love hunting have a look at his videos and subscribe.

For the fishermen, i love fishing for flathead with light line and soft plastics or hardbody lures, this young guy puts up a drone and finds big flathead in the shallows then casts to them, how far we have come since the days of a prawn on hook on a handline..

This is identical to my second car (first was an HK wagon). It was heaps of fun to drive but wife insisted I sell it when our son was born.
beetle196844078.jpg

Last edited:
My first car was a 1967 VC Valiant with a slant six motor.

Identical to this one but didn't have the venetian blind.

It was in MINT condition and I paid $900.00 for it.
Loved that car.

vvvvvvv.jpg

My first car was a 1967 VC Valiant with a slant six motor.

Identical to this one but didn't have the venetian blind.

It was in MINT condition and I paid $900.00 for it.
Loved that car.

View attachment 2114
My best friend in high school owned something similar, a couple of years earlier model. It was a tank. Sadly he died in it while drink driving.
We used to give him shit for owning a Valiant but really it was a great car. I drove it a couple of times.

My first car was this one minus the venetian blinds. HK Wagon
holden-hk-wagon-4-1027198025.jpg

Last edited:

Back