• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Again the Sharks only play the Panthers, Storm and Roosters once, whereas we play them all twice. Imagine us not playing any of those 3 in the run home!! How is this allowed year after year? Does our management say anything?
Magic carpet ride once again for sharks ... and they havent got a single origin player ... only two they had were booted. Quite farcical really.

Haha at least his record breaking game will also go hand in hand with a suspension.

Great guy off the field but very very difficult to like on it. Although I’d love him on my team.
If he was on our team I reckon he would have spent a lot more time on the sidelines.

Hornby in his presser today confirmed that Campbell Graham, Junior Tatola, Lachlan Ilias and Isaiah Tass are all out for the season.

Was a little more cagey on whether or not Jai Arrow will get surgery.

So he said he doesn't get scans for another 4 weeks? I thought it was 2 weeks.

Hornby in his presser today confirmed that Campbell Graham, Junior Tatola, Lachlan Ilias and Isaiah Tass are all out for the season.

Nearly 13 weeks since Munro broke his collarbone. Google suggests the upper end of recovery time is 12 weeks.

Understand the club would be ultra conservative this time given its the third instance but have to wonder when he’ll be back too I guess. Have seen him in training photos but not part of the team activities so you’d think he’d need a good 2-3 weeks of uninterrupted full pelt contact? Might be lucky to get on the field for a month this year.

They really botched Campbell Graham.

don't care what anyone says but it was obvious he needed surgery last year and became a passenger playing with that injury as each game went on, just to miss the finals and then miss a full season

It’s a real shame.

Having said that, hopefully it means we have them fighting fit for 2025. Silver lining.

They really botched Campbell Graham.

don't care what anyone says but it was obvious he needed surgery last year and became a passenger playing with that injury as each game went on, just to miss the finals and then miss a full season
100%. Winning has quietened things down a bit, but I still want a broom put through that whole department.

So assuming Campbell plays some trials in Feb 2025, his last game wouldve been Sep 1 2023.

Wild… 17 months!!

That’s a fair chunk of our salary cap sitting in the grandstand.

So those with a chance still to come back and positively efffect a run home are:

Latrell
Shaq
Munro
Havili
Host
Lovett
Mellars

Is that right?

And we currently have Thompson, Meyers, Teaupa, and Fletcher all playing Cup.

So our top 17 for a finals run is some combination of the team this week plus these guys?

And we likely lose Arrow this week regardless.

Last edited:
So those with a chance still to come back and positively efffect a run home are:

Latrell
Shaq
Munro
Havili
Host
Lovett
Mellars

Is that right?

And we currently have Thomson, Meyers, Teaupa, and Fletcher all playing Cup.

So our top 17 for a finals run is some combination of the team this week plus these guys?

And we likely lose Arrow this week regardless.

Mellars seems like a lost cause atm

Latest posts

Back