• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

I am even more convinced that we have offended the spirits somehow, moving from Redfern to Heffron.

We need to do soemthing quick to appease them.

Who on here volunteers to be sacrificed?

I am even more convinced that we have offended the spirits somehow, moving from Redfern to Heffron.

We need to do soemthing quick to appease them.

Who on here volunteers to be sacrificed?
If the club aren’t going to take action and do it, we need to take matters into our own hands. Tap Mavo or Chaps to burn some sage down there on the sly next time they’re doing interviews.

If the club aren’t going to take action and do it, we need to take matters into our own hands. Tap Mavo or Chaps to burn some sage down there on the sly next time they’re doing interviews.
I was looking at the unavailable players with injuries and found 12. Arrow, Latrell, Havili, Graham, Ilias, Lovett, Shaquai, Munro, Tass, Host, Hawkins, Tatola. This has to be in excess of 5 million of the salary cap. There could be 50% of our salary cap watching the game from the stands this week. Got to get rid of the bad energy at Hefron. Yes......... Smudge away.

I must admit I thought Cams involvement was out of character for him. He’s not the sort of player to run in those situations. Surely a JWH type fine should have been sufficient.
2 games is a bit severe for what is a rule infringement.

There's passion and then there's stupidity . Did it deserve a suspension ? ...No . Did he need to come off the bench and get involved ? ....No. Is he now going to miss two vital games as captain of his club ?...Yes. Imagine the uproar if that was Latrell both on here and in the media and I do understand why they've cracked down. They had to do something as it was a bad look for our game and kids all over Australia were watching it.

There's passion and then there's stupidity . Did it deserve a suspension ? ...No . Did he need to come off the bench and get involved ? ....No. Is he now going to miss two vital games as captain of his club ?...Yes. Imagine the uproar if that was Latrell both on here and in the media and I do understand why they've cracked down. They had to do something as it was a bad look for our game and kids all over Australia were watching it.
Pearl clutching. My 11 and 8 years old loved it.

My 11 year old literally said this morning "Why did he get suspended? All he did was help his friend out"

Pearl clutching. My 11 and 8 years old loved it.

My 11 year old literally said this morning "Why did he get suspended? All he did was help his friend out"
Tell that to the junior league clubs that have parents and players getting involved in fights in our junior league games on weekends. As I said before it didn't deserve a suspension, a fine should have been sufficient, but nowhere in any game of rugby league should we be allowing this to happen.

Tell that to the junior league clubs that have parents and players getting involved in fights in our junior league games on weekends. As I said before it didn't deserve a suspension, a fine should have been sufficient, but nowhere in any game of rugby league should we be allowing this to happen.

Shit might as well ban SOO then 🙄

Latest posts

Back