• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

If anything they were very cautious with Mellars. They limited his game time in Flegg. His injury before the season was quite a bad one.
I had high hopes for both Mellars and Munro during the off season. Munro looked class last year and his 20 minutes or so on his return did not change my opinion. What I have seen of Mellars is very limited however, he looks very athletic and at the off season camp won the award for best at camp. Lets hope they have better luck next season.

And every reputable medical source says the same regarding surgery. Not so sure they will all agree on playing him whilst he was clearly suffering.
Yep.

Treating surgery as a last resort was the correct decision...

BUT.... playing him injured for 6 months was not.

He should/could have spent the second half of the 2023 season attempting to recover without surgery, that way the surgery decision could have been made in the beginning of the off-season, giving him a real good chance of being back for the second half of 2024.

I dislike that Graham has missed footy.

I have no idea the pros and cons of dealing with his injury.

It’s been a brutal 2 and a bit years injury wise.

Aitken isn't official yet and already the injury curse has spread

Latest posts

Back