• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Munro would need some match fitness in cup first anyway. Even then Gagai's form would keep him in the team, especially a winning team. Could Gagai play right centre and Munro right wing?
He could but hard to see him dropping Kennar right now. Gagai has played plenty of centre in NSW Cup.

Yeah. I’m not one who subscribes to the ‘you can’t change a winning team’ thing unconditionally. If you can improve, improve.

But, in our case, defense is keeping us in games. Winning hs games even. And defence is about combinations and communication.

So until Milne or Kennar get shown up defensively, I would be hesitant in upsetting the defensive combinations and understanding they seem to have with AJ, Cody, Wighton, and Gagai.

He was put on report after the fact - it was about 3 or 4 tackles later and they didnt really dwell on it in the broadcast.
He stuck out a lazy arm as he is wont to do and got Russell around the shoulders/ moosh; no damage but earned a fine.

Yeah. I’m not one who subscribes to the ‘you can’t change a winning team’ thing unconditionally. If you can improve, improve.

But, in our case, defense is keeping us in games. Winning hs games even. And defence is about combinations and communication.

So until Milne or Kennar get shown up defensively, I would be hesitant in upsetting the defensive combinations and understanding they seem to have with AJ, Cody, Wighton, and Gagai.
Sounds reasonable

These foot injuries can turn into multiple weeks based upon what’s happened with a few of the others in our experience.
I hope it isn’t the dreaded lisfranc foot issue…..
Not wearing a moon boot is encouraging though.

Not good news.

We were going to be without him next week anyway, but our season continues to surprise with the twists and turns it can take.

Hmm feels like that’s the end of slim chances of a top 8 spot…
Our odds of getting past the Raiders and Sharks away gave gotten considerably longer……that makes the Storm, Rooster and Panthers must win games …..

So for Trell 16 days from playing the Eels until Tigers, 24 until Raiders and 30 until Sharks. Still just a matter of beating the Dolphins first. It will be interesting to see what they predict for Trell

Back