• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

I note the criminal son of the current president and his cartel was found guilty last week.

Of particularly interest was that the laptop which was SUPPOSEDLY not Hunters, according to the cartel, was actually entered into evidence and the corrupt & dishonest claims that it was a Trump/ Russian conspiracy was shown to be absolut bullshitšŸ’”

Watching the debate, Trump doing well , no matter what Biden was in the past its sad the Democrats have wheeled Joe out for this election, he looks not well...

<iframe width="315" height="560" src="
" title="#donaldtrump #joebiden #election2024 #americafirst #maga #usa" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No one in their right mind could vote for Biden. That performance today was pathetic. When he wasnā€™t staring blankly, mumbling incoherently he was spitting venom.
Totally schooled on debating & policy

Itā€™s really sad to see a sitting US president reach the point where his mental acuity has reached such a critical point. It looks like dementia is fast approaching and I canā€™t see how Joe Biden could possibly hold down a job with the responsibility that comes with the office of President of the United States for another 4 years.
Iā€˜m no fan of Donald Trump either but after todays ā€˜debateā€™ I canā€™t imagine him losing this election.

Iā€˜m no fan of Donald Trump either but after todays ā€˜debateā€™ I canā€™t imagine him losing this election.

you would think that any clear thinking person couldnā€™t possibly vote for Biden after today.
Of course there are rusted on voters who will always vote for ā€œtheir teamā€ but honest review yields Biden unelectable.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the democrats finally move to get rid of the bubbling dementia riddled criminal and his family?
I dont like the extreme left policies of Gavin Newsome but my god, heā€™s coherent & capable

Itā€™s really sad to see a sitting US president reach the point where his mental acuity has reached such a critical point. It looks like dementia is fast approaching and I canā€™t see how Joe Biden could possibly hold down a job with the responsibility that comes with the office of President of the United States for another 4 years.
Project2025 is on it's way.

Latest posts

Back