• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

Had always hoped Mike Pence could have gone on to be president, cant believe with 300 million plus people in the USA its between Trump and Biden, and 7 million people walking in over the border during Bidens reign just hands Trump leverage.

Last edited:
The Donald, one of the world's great men.

We need more like him.

Please no but they certainly need politicians who will shake the joint up. It’s a mess

Trump looks like being the front runner for the Republicans after beating Nikki Hali in her own state, as much as some dont like Trump the thought of Karmala Harris as president if Biden stepped down should he win is really scary.

Trump coasts to another victory in race for Republican nomination​

Trump looks like being the front runner for the Republicans after beating Nikki Hali in her own state, as much as some dont like Trump the thought of Karmala Harris as president if Biden stepped down should he win is really scary.

Trump coasts to another victory in race for Republican nomination​

To be honest I'd prefer Harris over Trump. I'd prefer neither Trump or Biden were candidates but looking like they both will be.

The voting public in the USA would know better than us what is best for them, as with when trump won all the political reporters gave him no chance, "Peter Van Onselin" for example got a massive egg face pack, some here may sneer at Trump but voters like that he fights for them, i dont approve of some of his actions, i would prefer Pence , but when voters see 7 million people stroll across the border during Biden reign , many from China or the Middle East , voters get angry , Harris would be a disaster for the USA.

Latest posts

Back