• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

a few questions if I may, kent👐

1: ok, tying the border to Ukrainian funding is stupid. That’s what’s happened
.why? Dishonest political games by the democrats. It’s called “wedge politics” . The 2 issues can’t possibly be joined

2: continuing the dishonesty the Democrats policy will allow up to 5,000 people per day to cross the border
.a hidden fact by the left wing media. How does this stop the numbers invading?

3: Do the math on that. Does anything change?

4: is the border now a problem after it was said it wasn’t for 6 years?

5: why did Biden undo most of the border actions trump undertook?

6: In an election where Biden now admits the border is a problem, do you think he’s now demanding action from the republicans to make them look bad? It worked on you. Apparently it’s all the Republicans fault nowđŸ€Ș Do you see that action as dishonest?

7: Are you aware of what “executive powers” are?

8: If so, why has Biden NOT used them to fix the border

trump bypassed congress to get his border reforms though. Why won’t Biden do it?
Fair calls, that's why I said politics baby.
(I am on the Left side of politics, but doesn't mean my guys are always right.
And I'm guilty of spending time in Lefty echo chambers. So this sort of stuff is always welcome mate.
Bloody politics)

Fair calls, that's why I said politics baby.
(I am on the Left side of politics, but doesn't mean my guys are always right.
And I'm guilty of spending time in Lefty echo chambers. So this sort of stuff is always welcome mate.
Bloody politics)

Rather oddly, I’ve actually voted labor or left independent my whole life but find myself defending Trump

its kind of like discussion the relative squad strength of the titans v Newcastle. I don’t give 2 hoots as to what’s the right view but it’s a discussion I enjoy 😂😂

Rather oddly, I’ve actually voted labor or left independent my whole life but find myself defending Trump

its kind of like discussion the relative squad strength of the titans v Newcastle. I don’t give 2 hoots as to what’s the right view but it’s a discussion I enjoy 😂😂
Yeah maybe I gotta get out of that echo chamber, but I'm telling ya I won't watch FOX or SKY :)

Honestly Kent during the day, especially before lunch SKY news is as straight as it comes, Keiren Gilbert is a hugely respected journo, as is Laura Jayes, the evening commentators are right leaning for sure but morning news?, no, and Laura is one hell of a woman...
f71b595d1ad52f04ca4a34f85bffa810.jpg

Yeah maybe I gotta get out of that echo chamber, but I'm telling ya I won't watch FOX or SKY :)

Honestly Kent during the day, especially before lunch SKY news is as straight as it comes, Keiren Gilbert is a hugely respected journo, as is Laura Jayes, the evening commentators are right leaning for sure but morning news?, no, and Laura is one hell of a woman...
View attachment 2105
That's good to hear. Obviously not home most days but that is good to know

Then he can grab women of all nationality on the pu***
Seriously, or maybe not, if he gets in it's going to be a fun watch.

Love him or hate him he is certainly one of the most unique characters in political history.

For all of his sins and flaws atleast he calls it as he sees it

His policies were both good and effective last time around.

I get that most of you can’t get beyond the man, I can and policy wise he is needed over there

His policies were both good and effective last time around.

I get that most of you can’t get beyond the man, I can and policy wise he is needed over there
We'll likely disagree on his policies but what policies in particular did you like?

When they interview US citizens on why they like Trump what i hear constantly is the Trump fights for American workers and has a intention to secure the border , another comment was that the Democrats were too willing to throw taxpayer dollars at the rest of the world while ignoring those paying the taxes..

We'll likely disagree on his policies but what policies in particular did you like?

When they interview US citizens on why they like Trump what i hear constantly is the Trump fights for American workers and has a intention to secure the border , another comment was that the Democrats were too willing to throw taxpayer dollars at the rest of the world while ignoring those paying the taxes..
Well his taxes didn't fight for American workers, the opposite in fact.

He was America first for sure, but that doesn't necessarily bode well for the rest of the world, including us. Ignoring the rest of the world leaves it open for the likes of Russia and China. While I'm not a massive fan of the US, I'd rather them than the alternatives.

I guess the American voting public looks at Democrat cities or states like California and dont like what they see, its so common for many in this country to dismiss Trump but the people of the USA love him and what he stands for.
Well his taxes didn't fight for American workers, the opposite in fact.

He was America first for sure, but that doesn't necessarily bode well for the rest of the world, including us. Ignoring the rest of the world leaves it open for the likes of Russia and China. While I'm not a massive fan of the US, I'd rather them than the alternatives.

Back