• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

Well Bluey, Trump had 4 years to build the wall and get the Mexicans to pay.
Yes, they need to fix the border.

I wonder though, who will do the shit jobs once that labour force are deported and prevented from coming back? Maybe it's an economy I don't understand.
From an Australian perspective I'd love our unemployed to pick fruit rather than get Pacific Is labour in, but it's not going to happen.

As with our govt and the role of the senate i believe congress held up the funding.
Also migrant workers here just cement in low wages..

I wonder though, who will do the shit jobs once that labour force are deported and prevented from coming back? Maybe it's an economy I don't understand.
From an Australian perspective I'd love our unemployed to pick fruit rather than get Pacific Is labour in, but it's not going to happen.

you don’t remember the outrage, calling him a racist and an idiot for wanting to do the wall and other border policies?
He was demonised and they were told there was no problem.
now, under Biden it’s clearly a problem.😆😆 pure political gaming by the democrats

regardless, he did extend the wall but the Democrats played politics and claimed he only did “repair work”😆
and of course, totally disregarding the countless polices like “remain in Mexico”, “title 42” and the fact he forced Mexico to place thousands of s9liders & police along the border to keep people in Mexico

you don’t remember the outrage, calling him a racist and an idiot for wanting to do the wall and other border policies?
He was demonised and they were told there was no problem.
now, under Biden it’s clearly a problem.😆😆 pure political gaming by the democrats

regardless, he did extend the wall but the Democrats played politics and claimed he only did “repair work”😆
and of course, totally disregarding the countless polices like “remain in Mexico”, “title 42” and the fact he forced Mexico to place thousands of s9liders & police along the border to keep people in Mexico
What has that got to do with it? He said he would build a wall and Mexico would pay. If Albo broke such a promise we wouldn't hear the end of it.

He said: “I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall,” Mark my words.”

Last edited:
As with our govt and the role of the senate i believe congress held up the funding.
Also migrant workers here just cement in low wages..
The Republican majority congress held up the funding so that it stays an unfixed problem in the lead up to the election.
That's politics baby...

Trump built over 400 miles of wall, Biden halted building as soon as he was elected declaring the emergency at the border is over, and since the Biden election 7 million people have just walked in, and not just from South America .
"One of President Biden’s first executive orders was to pause construction on the country’s border wall with Mexico. Last week, Biden doubled down: He declared an end to the national emergency on the border with Mexico and promised that no more taxpayer money would go to the wall."
The Republican majority congress held up the funding so that it stays an unfixed problem in the lead up to the election.
That's politics baby...

a few questions if I may, kent👐

1: ok, tying the border to Ukrainian funding is stupid. That’s what’s happened….why? Dishonest political games by the democrats. It’s called “wedge politics” . The 2 issues can’t possibly be joined

2: continuing the dishonesty the Democrats policy will allow up to 5,000 people per day to cross the border….a hidden fact by the left wing media. How does this stop the numbers invading?

3: Do the math on that. Does anything change?

4: is the border now a problem after it was said it wasn’t for 6 years?

5: why did Biden undo most of the border actions trump undertook?

6: In an election where Biden now admits the border is a problem, do you think he’s now demanding action from the republicans to make them look bad? It worked on you. Apparently it’s all the Republicans fault now🤪 Do you see that action as dishonest?

7: Are you aware of what “executive powers” are?

8: If so, why has Biden NOT used them to fix the border……trump bypassed congress to get his border reforms though. Why won’t Biden do it?

For sure he is no politician, but he is what Americans want, its all very well for outsiders to sneer at Trump but it looks like he will be once again elected as president, what do you put it down to?, Bidens poor performance ?.
And they're his better qualities.

Back