• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Do you have confidence in the current administration?

Do you have confidence in the current administration?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Solly is the problem. I still can’t believe they were selling T-shirts with a spelling error on them - South Sydney Till I Die …. FFS if the Burrow can get that right on their scarves then surely a professional NRL club should. It’s embarrassing. I had to explain to the club staff what a contraction was and how the word till meant something completely different.
Injuries aside, I still can’t believe they’d pick Kennar week in, week out. It’s very frustrating for all members and supporters.

Reactions: CCR
Solly and Abdo can't stand each other. This speaks volumes to the disjointed nature of our club.

This is not how you gain an advantage. Our ceo should be have great relationships everyone in a position of power especially the nrl ceo...

We have top 4 cattle but no glue.

Our administrators seem to put making money ahead of winning games.

We aren't pushing the rules enough as yobbo said. Nice guys finish second last..

Recruitment is awful. Roosters find an instant potential star player overnight. Why don't we? Who is in the pipeline?

What’s the background on Solly and Abdo?

Why are there issues?

Solly and Abdo can't stand each other. This speaks volumes to the disjointed nature of our club.

This is not how you gain an advantage. Our ceo should be have great relationships everyone in a position of power especially the nrl ceo...

We have top 4 cattle but no glue.

Our administrators seem to put making money ahead of winning games.

We aren't pushing the rules enough as yobbo said. Nice guys finish second last..

Recruitment is awful. Roosters find an instant potential star player overnight. Why don't we? Who is in the pipeline?

Nobody can tell us what rules we should push, it seems a common trope, yet there seems no substance

I don’t go for the media beat up that Solly & Abdo “hate” each other, perhaps we should be happy that we have a CEO that’s at the forefront of agitating for change & a better deal, I’m lead to believe that other clubs CEOs are a party to this also but it seems that either Blake is the spokesman or because he’s the most high profile from a high profile often used club in the media, he’s getting all the press

I don’t know that it was a matter of letting Suaalli go, I don’t think
Anyone is across what happened there & the reasoning why he’s not at Souths before going to union might be good
As for Paulo, multiple clubs see something in the kid & for some reason none have been able to unlock any potential, we gave it a shot like the others, we’re not Robinson Crusoe
Most cut they’re losses on him much quicker than we did
“The arseclowns in front office were too busy patting themselves on the back and putting out endless self indulgent social media posts instead of being ruthless and doing what was required to take the next step”

That’s just inflammatory & full of small minded hyperbole
If you don’t like the social media, don’t engage, it’s easy
I don’t, but it gets reposted on here continuously

Last edited:
OK. As a club we’ve got chips on both shoulders.
We spend too much time worrying about things outside of our control
All the other teams hate the NRL Admin but the better ones get on with things rather than constantly bitching

Success is based on a good culture and at the moment our culture is toxic. We all laugh at robbo and his ‘roosters way’ but like it or not at least its something the team can understand, buy into and be united about

coming out in the media with things like Trelliance Stadium / Trelligent Stadium is not the foundation of a good culture. It tells the team that it’s not about them

Even this week when we knew Latrell was under the spotlight when he was on his bike at training players were throwing water bottles at him. Childish and reeks of cockyness

The club need to decide who they want to be and build the culture around that. its not a quick fix so anyone expecting that a team can come from 16th to finals without big changes and hard hard work is kidding themselves

Wayne Is the master coach and this could be his biggest challenge
F$&k you are saving me a lot of time.😎

Injuries aside, I still can’t believe they’d pick Kennar week in, week out. It’s very frustrating for all members and supporters.
You can't put them aside as that was the reason why he was picked. Tell me who else there was to pick ahead of him.

Latest posts

Back