• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Dean Hawkins

What was relevant is it should have gone through the hands and Walker told him so. They we’re lined up in support but his game awareness was lacking

Thats fine, the kids allowed an error or 3

What was relevant is it should have gone through the hands and Walker told him so. They we’re lined up in support but his game awareness was lacking

Seriously mate get help.

Walker was the dummy half.

I don’t know how many bongs you smoked before the game but once you start hallucinating you’ve had too much

He did an infield kick on the line earlier and no one chased it. He’s on a hiding to nothing with some of you
That infield kick was poor as well.

Guess the same could be said about Lachie.

I guess the thing is though you have missed the multiple posts where I have said he needs to be selected again. You also missed where I have said whilst the other things don’t change the halfback will be on a hiding to nothing.

Seriously mate get help.

Walker was the dummy half.

I don’t know how many bongs you smoked before the game but once you start hallucinating you’ve had too much

well, as I said, Walker was behind Hawkins. He blew up as the dumbarse kick was put in. The photo proves I was right……you, not so 🥴
it should have gone through the hands.
we were a long way behind on the scoreboard and a dumbarse kick no one knew about was pointless……the ball should have gone to Murray, who had space and Tom or Koalamatangi would have gone close to scoring…...”game manager”😆😆😆

Hawkins was crap. No doubt at all.

Ilias has been crap. No doubt at all.

But they've made the decision and they need to give it another 3 or so weeks or they're doing wrong by both players.
Do we have 3 or so weeks ?

well, as I said, Walker was behind Hawkins. He blew up as the dumbarse kick was put in. The photo proves I was right……you, not so 🥴
it should have gone through the hands.
we were a long way behind on the scoreboard and a dumbarse kick no one knew about was pointless……the ball should have gone to Murray, who had space and Tom or Koalamatangi would have gone close to scoring…...”game manager”😆😆😆

Captaindummy actually you said Walker was spread out to the right calling for the ball and how can Walker blow up when he tried to hit a flat forward (from dummy half) instead of out the back to Dean

As you can see from your little picture everyone aside from Murray was flat waiting for a kick, did you want him to do it all himself?

The only other with depth was the winger standing on the 20metre line having a bludge instead of being were he should be contesting a kick

You are on Nifty levels of deluded.

oh, I know I have you covered when you throw childish name calling 😆😆
you’ve been schooled,

and I note you’ve avoided talking about that horrible 7 tackle, try resulting kick 😆😆😆

Elite kicker, who didn’t get one right all night, and missed a stack of tackles
I pray he goes better next week

oh, I know I have you covered when you throw childish name calling 😆😆
you’ve been schooled,

and I note you’ve avoided talking about that horrible 7 tackle, try resulting kick 😆😆😆

Elite kicker, who didn’t get one right all night, and missed a stack of tackles
I pray he goes better next week
Truly deluded. Weird stuff, I hope you get the help you need

This is it .....Hawkins is NOT a kid.

He is 25 years old

He has NO size , NO speed and his thinking game is average in the TOP grade.
He is great in reserves , because he has more time and playing against mostly slower players.

He has never shone in any of his top grade games , maybe we jag a win against average sides with him , however I would happily trade him for 90% of other team first grade halves.If anyone thinks he is the answer then welcome to the 80's 90's early 2000's and I would rather any half from that era

I wondered if our everloving fans would find the time to shaft Hawko for our 48 to 6 loss.
Well done lads the bloke who captained our NSW Cup side to premiership victory was responsible fo the drubbing!
Has only played two or three NRL games including being played out of position.
Playing halfback in a rooted team ain’t no fun methinks.
Jye Gray will fix it along with OldJack.🤣 A master stroke,Chooks sign a six foot winger with pace and we sign MIAs cuz!

Latest posts

Back