• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Albanese Sets New Record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching tv and it was revealed that currently there is 725,000 foreign students in Australia, how on earth does that seem right when we have families living in tents.

The refusal by Albo to slow immigration that is hurting his working class base is starting to hurt the ALP..

Roy Morgan Poll on Federal voting intention shows third straight weekly decline for the ALP Government: ALP 49.5% cf. L-NP 50.5%​

Market Research Update - Page Online : 21 November 2023
Original article by Roy Morgan

Roy Morgan Summary

The Coalition on 50.5% (up 0.5% from a week ago) now leads the ALP on 49.5% (down 0.5%) on a two-party preferred basis, according to the latest Roy Morgan Poll on Federal voting intention conducted over the last week. The result matches the low-point the Albanese Government reached immediately after the defeat of 'The Voice' referendum in mid-October and is the third straight week of declines for the Government. On primary vote the Coalition is now on 37.5%, up 1% from a week ago, and clearly ahead of the ALP on 29.5%, down 0.5%. The Greens are on 13.5%, up 0.5%, and One Nation is on 6.5%, up 0.5%. There has been a loss of support for both Independents on 7%, down 1% and Other Parties on 6%, down 0.5%. The latest Roy Morgan Poll is based on interviewing a representative cross-section of 1,401 Australian electors from November 13-19, 2023. For further details watch Roy Morgan's weekly Market Research Update video presented by Roy Morgan CEO Michele Levine on Tuesday afternoon.

What a bizarre statement, immigration has a very real affect on inflation and housing, right now there is 725,000 foreign students in Australia, add in 500,000 plus immigrants and no way can our building industry keep up demand, no new dams or hospitals either, Labor is hurting its base and they are not happy as shown in the poll.

Bluedag promoting racial persecution?

What a bizarre statement, immigration has a very real affect on inflation and housing, right now there is 725,000 foreign students in Australia, add in 500,000 plus immigrants and no way can our building industry keep up demand, no new dams or hospitals either, Labor is hurting its base and they are not happy as shown in the poll.
I cannot get over the govt. policy on not building hundreds of dams to catch the rain when it actually comes.
PS we got 20mm last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in SE QLD we had the Mary river dam planned, all farms resumed then the govt bowed to green pressure and scrapped it, same for the Wolfendene years ago, our health system is in a shambles, we have had 2 people die this week waiting for an ambulance that didnt show up or was ramped, and we have had 50 mil so far, no fishing this week sadly..
I cannot get over the govt. policy on not building hundreds of dams to catch the rain when it actually comes.
PS we got 20mm last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The govt doesn't care what australians think, as the overseas students bring in big $$$, my granddaughter just finished the HSC and said that she will have to go to UTS for further studies because the UNSW is only for overseas students.........aust govts don't care about the people and i can only see us becoming slaves to Chinese masters if things continue as they are now.

Here in SE QLD we had the Mary river dam planned, all farms resumed then the govt bowed to green pressure and scrapped it, same for the Wolfendene years ago, our health system is in a shambles, we have had 2 people die this week waiting for an ambulance that didnt show up or was ramped, and we have had 50 mil so far, no fishing this week sadly..

Mum dies after ambulance doesn’t show up

A Queensland boy has been left motherless after a woman died an “entirely preventable” death, with a spine chilling reason for why paramedics didn’t arrive at her home.

A Queensland boy has been left orphaned after his mother died an “entirely preventable” death, with loved ones paying tribute to her as she dies one day before her birthday.

The govt doesn't care what australians think, as the overseas students bring in big $$$, my granddaughter just finished the HSC and said that she will have to go to UTS for further studies because the UNSW is only for overseas students.........aust govts don't care about the people and i can only see us becoming slaves to Chinese masters if things continue as they are now.
Oh yes and don't get me started on the 'great' idea unis have of having a group assignment. All members of the group get the same grade. They put one bright Aussie with 4-5 overseas students who cannot even speak English let alone do any work for the assignment, the Aussie does all the work- everybody gets a B.
The Uni pockets the money...............

Oh no, not the maugean skate!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back