• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Albanese Sets New Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK -how about Richard Marles. He seemed to do a good job getting this legislation passed about the what the high court did.
I have no faith in any of them, gave up voting for any of them about 20 years ago.

As I have said any number of times if Dutton and Albanese are the best two people on offer to lead this country we are ****ed.

Last edited:

PM slammed after navy divers injured

HMAS Toowoomba conducts operations off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean in support of Operation Manitou. *** Local Caption *** Australian Warship, HMAS Toowoomba has continued its mission success with another drug seizure. The 324 kg narcotics haul, with an estimated Australian street value of $129.6 million, was discovered onboard a vessel in international waters, in the Indian Ocean.  HMAS Toowoomba is currently deployed to the Middle East Region as part of Operation MANITOU.  During its deployment, HMAS Toowoomba is attached to CTF 150 which conducts maritime security operations in international waters to deter terrorism and promote peace and security. It is one of three principal task forces operated by the CMF, a multinational naval partnership of 30 nations based in Bahrain.

The Federal Government confirmed the divers were injured by a Chinese destroyer in waters off Japan earlier this week.
Yes I heard somewhere, and correct me if I am wrong, that the incident happened on a Tuesday, the govt hushed it up and Albo met with Xi a couple of days AFTER the incident and did not even mention it. Finally the info came out. The govt made some lame excuse that it would not be appropriate for Albo to mention it.

Yes I heard somewhere, and correct me if I am wrong, that the incident happened on a Tuesday, the govt hushed it up and Albo met with Xi a couple of days AFTER the incident and did not even mention it. Finally the info came out. The govt made some lame excuse that it would not be appropriate for Albo to mention it.
It would be a bit hard for Albo to mention whilst in the process of sucking up to China I guess. shrug.gif

I heard that Albo was on that ship and pressed the button to turn on the radar.
He should have punched the Chinese Premier in the face.Scomo would have !
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Adrian Dolt would have called him a pussy!
LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back