• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

Can't wait to see Slater and Madge meet face-to-face tomorrow! It could be juicy!!

F**k off Crawley. Another Latrell beat up.

Spicy!! I love it!

I find the intrigue in Madge’s glasshouse comment so funny and cringy. Madge said it 2 weeks after the incident, it sounded so premediated and like something he thought sounded cool in front of the mirror the night before. All this stuff about it being a strategic comment to throw off QLD or take attention away from Latrell and why isnt Slater responding and who was it aimed at etc…

What a load of shit lol the fact everyone got so excited at such a random little statement says we have absolutely nothing going on..

I find the intrigue in Madge’s glasshouse comment so funny and cringy

Cringy is correct. Sad not funny that he didn’t have the kahunas to double down on it. Just jutted his jaw out and grunted some schoolyard reply.
it made him look silly
😰

I definitely havent listened to all media and podcasts this week but I dont think I’ve heard Cameron Murray mentioned once.

Plenty of chat on Latrell, Edwards, Moses and even Connor Watson but zilch on Murray who seems to have been completely forgotten about as an elite proven Origin performer who wasnt there for Game 1.

I hope he has an absolute stormer.

I definitely havent listened to all media and podcasts this week but I dont think I’ve heard Cameron Murray mentioned once.

Plenty of chat on Latrell, Edwards, Moses and even Connor Watson but zilch on Murray who seems to have been completely forgotten about as an elite proven Origin performer who wasnt there for Game 1.

I hope he has an absolute stormer.
There was a bit of talk around him when he first was selected. After that there has been nothing. I guess it’s because he has been seen as an automatic selection for quite some time now.

Latest posts

Back