• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

Its not online but I saw it in store on Saturday at Heffron if you’re local.
Otherwise I’ve seen Savvy Supporter selling it too.
The savvy link.

Interesting keeping all the logos but making them black embroidery. Like, we know these looks trash, but we are obliged to have them, so what if we make them almost invisible? :)

Its not online but I saw it in store on Saturday at Heffron if you’re local.
Otherwise I’ve seen Savvy Supporter selling it too.
Shop has some good stuff - some really simple designs. Just a simple bunny logo

Thanks all

Always been a fan of the black on black style

Love the return to fully hopped jerseys - almost think the black white alternate is redundant. Do like the look of the 2024 Captains Run jersey as well - but wonder if we really need a separate jersey for this purpose, along with the various training jerseys and tees and singlets…..

As for the shades of Red and Green debate the colour of the dye is one thing, how it looks on different jersey material will be variable - especially between the old heavy cotton machine weaves of the 50’s 60’s and the lighter poly cotton machine weaves of the late 70’s into the 80’s and then the newer grades of not natural fabrics they use these days, then the angle and type of the light on a given day will also impact how dark and how shiny it appears - but the dyes will be Cardinal Red and Myrtle Green unless otherwise stated.
None of our NRL playing jerseys that I can recall resemble anything close to myrtle. They are usually bright green.

Wish they were myrtle.

So, I love the faux 90's "Full Boar" style design but cannot get behind the anachronistic Grand Final logo:

First, that NRL shield, to me, represents the 14-team "not enough room for Souths" administration. Then, that style of Grand Final logo was only used from 1998-2000 - by 2001, the Telstra Premiership era had begun and the old purple and orange logo that we wore in 2002-2006 was used for that season's decider. That NRL logo-era just reminds me of putting "Save the Game" stickers and badges over them on the jersey.

Also, has anyone ever called it "NRL Australia"? I like the aesthetic but the details and stuff just really don't sit well with me.

Cool idea!! Very, very cool and I love that they're doing this!! Very exiting and I'll most likely buy one.

However, I do have to admit that the design options are not particularly flash. I would've thought that to celebrate the 2014 Premiership, you'd do a design similar to that. For example, go back to the slimmer 5 stripes, put the thicker black side panels back, even put the MG logo in a box like Crown Resorts was back then. Basically, just do a replica of the 2014 kit with the modern-day template and sponsors with maybe a few other icons or whatever to symbolise 2014.

These four main jersey designs don't scream 2024 at all. I voted for C, the one with the darker Red and Green and black stripes, and I hope like hell none of the others get picked because they just look crap.

Last edited:

Cool idea!! Very, very cool and I love that they're doing this!! Very exiting and I'll most likely buy one.

However, I do have to admit that the design options are not particularly flash. I would've thought that to celebrate the 2024 Premiership, you'd do a design similar to that. For example, go back to the slimmer 5 stripes, put the thicker black side panels back, even put the MG logo in a box like Crown Resorts was back then. Basically, just do a replica of the 2014 kit with the modern-day template and sponsors with maybe a few other icons or whatever to symobolise 2014.

These four main jersey designs don't scream 2024 at all. I voted for C, the one with the darker Red and Green and black stripes, and I hope like hell none of the others get picked because they just look crap.
Glad someone here hasn’t given up on this year.

P.S. Good concept, terrible implementation. Why do we need 2014 stuff all over it. Look forward.

Glad someone here hasn’t given up on this year.

P.S. Good concept, terrible implementation. Why do we need 2014 stuff all over it. Look forward.
Whoops! I hope that's an omen ahahaha.

Latest posts

Back