• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

I like the idea but I feel like they dropped the ball with too much font on the front of the sloppy joes. That goes for all clubs - there's just too much try hard text. The team name and a small detail in cursive below is all it needs.

Anyone got a copy of the late 80’s/early 90’s cartoon rabbit emblem NSWRL had for Souths? He was buff (not from the cartoon Russell commissioned). Just did a google search and came up empty.

Speaking of merchandise, a friend of mine discovered he had some spare 2014 jerseys left over, well one actually, still sealed from 2014.

He gave it to me, fits perfectly, love it.

On the back it just has "Rabbitohs" in white.

1710822500505.png

Speaking of merchandise, a friend of mine discovered he had some spare 2014 jerseys left over, well one actually, still sealed from 2014.

He gave it to me, fits perfectly, love it.

On the back it just has "Rabbitohs" in white.

View attachment 2212
Still one of my favourites. Absolute class!!

Well if it goes as badly as we fear - it will be quickly off the shelves and never seen again like the RAAF abomination of 2-3 years ago -

Of course when we win it will be one of those rare must have but hard to explain numbers - why did south’s wear a Dogs jersey - unless that’s the dastardly plan to actually win in Melbourne - pretend to be another team and completely ruin Melbourne’s preparation

A reminder that we haven't hit rock bottom yet - that comes when we wear this abomination on ANZAC Day. FFS.

Certainly not looking forward to going on this trip. After beating them last year for Magic Round here we were thinking that we may finally get a win down there. Right now we look further away than ever.

I showed my wife, and after she finally stopped laughing said "WTF is that?!"

Latest posts

Back