• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

Found this on an NZ sports site. Looks like we're back to having an alternate when we play the Raiders in Canberra this year.

I don't hate it, but wouldn't say I love it.

Rabbitohs_Alternate_Jersey_2024_NRL_Front638526822634046193.png

To be fair it does at least look better than the Melbourne one in that design last year - seems silly to have to have another alternate for a one off game - if we play Can’tberra away it should be in Women In League or Indigenous or ANZAC round

Found this on an NZ sports site. Looks like we're back to having an alternate when we play the Raiders in Canberra this year.

I don't hate it, but wouldn't say I love it.

View attachment 2522
It's red and green, it's an improvement tbh. Still burning we've never reused this design - ticks all the boxes for a true alternate for me (although I'd prefer it in black, personally):
46876-719334.jpg

Attachments

• South_Sydney_Rabbitohs_Logo_2018-01-1.png
    South_Sydney_Rabbitohs_Logo_2018-01-1.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
  • BphQy1ACAAA2d7f.jpg
    BphQy1ACAAA2d7f.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
I’m getting in first. I kinda like it.

Maybe not as a purist Souths jersey. But something about it (probably the race car stripes with the MG logo) appeals to me.

And the negative space helps compensate all the bloody logos we put on these things.

I’m getting in first. I kinda like it.

Maybe not as a purist Souths jersey. But something about it (probably the race car stripes with the MG logo) appeals to me.

And the negative space helps compensate all the bloody logos we put on these things.
I think I like it, but then I'm not totally sure.

I am sure that I don't like the way the sponsors are done on the back. I agree the MG on the front works with the stripes (no surprise there).

Latest posts

Back