• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

Okay, you guys know me, I generally love every bit of merch that the club releases.

But I'm sorry, I can't get behind that. I love the idea and I guess it's okay as a one-off to commemorate the Vegas trip but jeez, it doesn't look great.

Okay, you guys know me, I generally love every bit of merch that the club releases.

But I'm sorry, I can't get behind that. I love the idea and I guess it's okay as a one-off to commemorate the Vegas trip but jeez, it doesn't look great.
I thought the shirt was a limited edition, but this comment from Callmack1 is an ultra-rare, one-of-a-kind.

I don’t believe it are my eyes playing tricks…… 😆

I’m not a fan of it either

Weird, surely you can still communicate ‘sailors’, but sub in green or red?

Someone is asleep at the merch and jersey wheel me thinks.

Still patting themselves on the backs about bringing hoops back and forgot they needed an Anzac idea. :)

Well, for the second time in a week, you're going to hear me say I don't like a bit of merch we've produced.

Seriously, what the heck?! I mean, I get the idea. The idea is great and I respect that big time. But how the hell can you have a Souths jersey like that??? No Red and Green at all on it like what the hell? We look like the Dogs or Cowboys!

The jersey itself looks great but it's not a Souths jersey. They could've still done the same idea but made it Red and Green and I'd probably buy one. But no, we'll play in Navy blue.

How do we go from the best merch change ever with the regular jerseys in 2024 to that?

Pretty disgraceful attempt at a jersey and so obviously looking to cash in. Been the case for a few years now unfortunately.

I still don’t know why for the life of me we don’t do the green jersey with red v which we wore during WWII. Saw this concept a little while back on instagram.

I hate to say it but Easts after returning to their sky blue a few years back has been really classy and has added to their celebration.IMG_0499.jpeg

Well, for the second time in a week, you're going to hear me say I don't like a bit of merch we've produced.

Seriously, what the heck?! I mean, I get the idea. The idea is great and I respect that big time. But how the hell can you have a Souths jersey like that??? No Red and Green at all on it like what the hell? We look like the Dogs or Cowboys!

The jersey itself looks great but it's not a Souths jersey. They could've still done the same idea but made it Red and Green and I'd probably buy one. But no, we'll play in Navy blue.

How do we go from the best merch change ever with the regular jerseys in 2024 to that?
I’m not shocked the whole membership thing screwed many over now sub par merch I wasn’t buying a jersey this year anyway as money is tight but even if I could I wouldn’t buy this it looks hideous and un South Sydney!

Something different, excellent, might even buy that ANZAC jumper.

Latest posts

Back