• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2023 State of Origin

Callmack1

Staff member
Reaction score
I know it's very, very early but this is the first article we've had relating to us for Origin so I thought why not start a thread early?

'It's good that I'm being noticed' - Keaon Koloamatangi mounting case to make Origin debut: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/b03305df0ab42032e19a218457455c6f

Would love to see this in 2023!! I think Keaon is already well in the frame but if he carries on like this, he'll be almost irresistible to pick. Mind you, it is Freddy so he probably won't even consider him.

I am not sure I would pick Latrell over Campbell as a centre.

Cheers

Surely JAC gets his spot back.

Hooker will be intriguing considering Api's struggles at the Tigers. Cooky has been steady without being spectacular but has been running more and a break out game or 2 at the right time could see him get his spot back. Robson is the other one to keep an eye on. Been playing the best of the 3 so far.

Good points Mega.

Agree that it’ll be interesting to see whether there’s a ‘Tigers effect’ on API’s spot.

And likewise, combinations or not, does it get to a point where Hynes can’t be denied? And not as a 14, but as the starting 6.

Picking a team of Panthers didn’t win the series for NSW last year (hahahahah), perhaps Freddie should go back to just picking the best players available.

Considering most have Walsh as the fullback, wing is about the only interesting selection question for QLD.

I'll take a stab at what I reckon they'll go with:

1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. Mitchell
4. T.Trbojevic
5. To'o
6. Hynes
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Koroisau
10. Paulo
11. Murray