• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Where are the eternal optimists?

Ok, I’ll ask……is there anyone who thinks this just might be a media pile on that the fans are falling for, hook line and sinker?

No doubt the coach is under pressure but all the noise and rumours around it🤔🤔🤔

Ok, I’ll ask……is there anyone who thinks this just might be a media pile on that the fans are falling for, hook line and sinker?

No.

But please expand your hypothesis further. I would love to hear it.

Sadly I’m nursing an extremely sick dog at the moment and won’t be able to get to the game tonight and see our resurgence but…..go you good things🐇💕🐇💕🐇💕🐇💕

Sadly I’m nursing an extremely sick dog at the moment and won’t be able to get to the game tonight and see our resurgence but…..go you good things🐇💕🐇💕🐇💕🐇💕

Hope your doggo is ok and it's nothing serious.

No.

But please expand your hypothesis further. I would love to hear it.

Ok, seeing as you asked nicely 😜
Ill stick with Papas, you can have Kent, Eldridge & co👐

“We’re not going to make any rash decisions,” Pappas told this masthead. “The proof is going to be in the pudding – and the pudding is the way the team plays. It’s not going to be measured just in wins and losses.

“It’s looking for newfound confidence, newfound stability, rebound determination to win, rebound resilience to win – all these qualities we had that we’ve progressively lost. If that starts to be rediscovered, then obviously we will give Jason time.

“We will give Jason all the time he needs, and my hope is he will see out his contract [until the end of 2026]. That’s what I would like to see and that’s what the board and investors want to see.”
I know what goes on in my boardroom and I can assure you there has been no discussions of Mal or anyone else in some sort of caretaker capacity because it’s totally premature

My speaking to you is done with the intent to allay fears that we’re fragmented and divided based on all these nonsensical quotes I have heard in the media from people who are very much on the outside,” Pappas says.

“Within, the club is very much quite settled and focused. That for me is a good sign. If it bears fruit, well and good. If it doesn’t, we’ll deal with it.

Last edited:
Cheers. Sadly I think the end of him is looming. Been a battle the last few months but he keeps bouncing back then crashing again. Next few days will tell😰

So sorry to hear that, losing a pet is heart breaking. How old is he?

So sorry to hear that, losing a pet is heart breaking. How old is he?
Only 6 so it’s been totally unexpected

ironically this latest set back has been caused by a reaction to the bloody flea & tick meds that they all take. In effect they are poisons and it’s trashed his neurological system and paralysed him……hoping it’s temporary and the scrap is out of his system in a few days

ironically this latest set back has been caused by a reaction to the bloody flea & tick meds that they all take. In effect they are poisons and it’s trashed his neurological system and paralysed him……hoping it’s temporary and the scrap is out of his system in a few days
Everything crossed in hope for you and your puppy boy Sutto.
I’ll be beside myself the day it happens to our puppies

I’m an eternal optimist because following sport should be an enjoyable thing. No I’m not happy with where the club is at right now but I know we have the personnel and spirit to turn it around.

SSTID

So sorry to hear that mate.

Losing an animal is losing a family member and it’s devastating.

Hope the little bugger bounces back as good as new for you mate.

Back