• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Voice to Parliament Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lied and you should be given a holiday to reflect on your conduct.

own it

You also continue to misrepresent my original post. You even added in “racial” to my original post.

And of course you’re not calling me names…yeah right!

Again, you can call me every name under the sun.

It’s all part of your plan to deflect as your arguments on the voice keep being rebutted.

Once again, you make statements about what YOU BELIEVE I think.Youre projecting some feeble minded interpretation

Ive thrown out a fair and legitimate question. Question that goes to the concern of aboriginals, buy hey, you know better.

Can you highlight where I have said I will vote no? Or is that more guess work from you?

Once again, you make statements about what YOU BELIEVE I think.Youre projecting some feeble minded interpretation

Ive thrown out a fair and legitimate question. Question that goes to the concern of aboriginals, buy hey, you know better.

Can you highlight where I have said I will vote no? Or is that more guess work from you?
Ahh, so when I prove that I DIDN’T LIE and PROVE that you misprepresent, you deflect again.

Show me evidence of where First Nations peoples are concerned about “white people” “self identifying” as indigenous?

You raised Jacinta Price and Warren Mundine and I asked for evidence…as she has stated (as has Mundine) about inner city aboriginals, but has never questioned their aboriginality to the best of my knowledge.

And more name calling…I’ve helpfully highlighted it for you, as you seem to forget what you type as soon as you type it.

You lied,

you’ve disqualified yourself and now dragging this thread even further down, from you original post today.

You lied,

you’ve disqualified yourself and now dragging this thread even further down, from you original post today.
Ahh…so I ask for evidence and because you don’t have any, you go back to your discredited claims.

Good-o.

You delete your posts and I’ll delete mine.

Simples.

you started this by lying about what I said

I havent lied about you at all

Liars are disqualified

you started this by lying about what I said

I havent lied about you at all

Liars are disqualifies
I’ve clearly shown that a) I didn’t lie. And b) you clearly misrepresented what I said.

So I assume you’re disqualifying yourself as you continue to misrepresent what I said originally and even fabricated words to bolster your fallacious argument.

You’ve then gone on and called me names.

All because you can’t produce evidence to back up what you’ve said across numerous posts across numerous threads.

Oh and I also note that you’re now trying to bleed this into other threads.

I nearly responded in that other thread but deleted my post.

If you can’t keep it here, then that’s on you.

Youve shown nothing. You started with a lie and now contining with it. Typical woke lefty who can’t handle the truth and can’t self reflect

stop poisoning the thread. Actually, don’t worry, it will be locked now, no doubt. Congratulations
just remember, you stared by lying and I’ve responded to those lies.
over to your narrcacistic ego to have the last say👐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back