• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Voice to Parliament Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t put up bullshit strawmen about the Uluṟu statement or the degree of aboriginality and it will be all good.

You’ve dragged this thread down. Congratulations.
Even mega held it together, some what until you came in and lied

You need to apologise or edit your personal attack. Rather ironic you accused me of it🤮
I have not once said anything that can be construed as a “outrageous racial slur against aboriginals”
I never once uttered or suggested anything along the lines of ”blue eyed aboriginals”

Your disgusting slurs, not mine. Apologise or edit your comments
If you re-read my original, I was clearly referring to Andrew Bolt and other Sky after Dark presenters and the claims they have made (which Andrew Bolt at least was fined for) with regards to blue eyed Aboriginals.
I didn’t say “racial” btw - you added that to my original post.

You haven’t answered the point, of course about what were you referring to in your countless posts on what makes “an aboriginal person”.

Answer that…I will go back to my original post and underline the Sky after Dark bit for you.

Last edited:
You’ve dragged this thread down. Congratulations.
Even mega held it together, some what until you came in and lied
I haven’t lied. And I’m not the one making irrelevant comments about the aboriginality of first Australians.

I will just add that issues surrounding "Aboriginality" are irrelevant to the Voice to Parliament referendum so, need not be in this thread.

I will just add that issues surrounding "Aboriginality" are irrelevant to the Voice to Parliament referendum so, need not be in this thread.
I completely agree and when the poster in question deletes his posts, I’ll happily delete mine.

I haven’t lied. And I’m not the one making irrelevant comments about the aboriginality of first Australians.

No you claimed I said things that I didn’t say.
man up, accept it. You lied. You lied about me
Weak as piss and dishonest

Delete the post

It’s got a lot to do with it. People like Price and Mundine have raised the issue of who these people actually are. Who will be making decisions on behalf of aboriginal. Generally white and city dwellers has been a phrase often used.
There have been countless others express those concerns.

You don’t think Aboriginals should be the ones to decide what’s good for them? do you evoke the white leftist privilege of others knowing better?

It’s got a lot to do with it. People like Price and Mundine have raised the issue of who these people actually. Generally white and city dwellers. There have been countless others express those concerns.
Provide evidence to back that up.

I know that Price has stated “inner city aboriginal elites” quite often to bolster her claim for regional and remote representation. Don’t recall her saying “white aboriginals”.

You lied, delete your vile post.
You’ve disqualified yourself from the conversation

Delete the post
You can keep calling me names all you like mate.

Of course you completely ignored the fact that you misrepresented my original post in yours.

And as soon as you delete yours I’ll delete mine.

But of course you won’t because this is all part of your game to deflect from the fact that you don’t have any logical arguments against the Voice.

You can keep calling me names all you like mate.

Of course you completely ignored the fact that you misrepresented my original post in yours.

And as soon as you delete yours I’ll delete mine.

But of course you won’t because this is all part of your game to deflect from the fact that you don’t have any logical arguments against the Voice.

Not calling you names.
you lied, fact. A vile filthy lie. Fact

Not calling you names.
you lied, fact. A vile filthy lie. Fact
No…I didn’t.

And you continue to call me names without evidence. You also continue to misrepresent my original post. You even added in “racial” to my original post.

To be clear, the only edit I’ve made to the original post was to underline the words as I committed to do.

Delete your posts on what makes aboriginals aboriginals and I’ll delete mine.

Delete the post
You also continue to misrepresent my original post. You even added in “racial” to my original post.

And of course you’re not calling me names…yeah right!

Again, you can call me every name under the sun.

It’s all part of your plan to deflect as your arguments on the voice keep being rebutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back