• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Genuinely thought paul kent could throw down better than he can, drunk or not.

Now I can't take his boxing critiques seriously, let alone his rugby league crap.

Genuinely thought paul kent could throw down better than he can, drunk or not.

Now I can't take his boxing critiques seriously, let alone his rugby league crap.
What?

I would say this about any random that acted like that.

“You need professional help to deal with your anger management issues. Alcohol is an amplifier not a cause of the underlying issues.
Seek help”.

Paul K*nt will say that the video has been taken out of context and a whole lot of other crap and he will continue to pass judgement on other people.

It’s just sad.

To be honest I feel sorry for Kenty. He clearly has some problems, whether theyve tried to be addressed or not who knows but no doubt those boys wouldve been baiting & chirping him and for what purpose/outcome?

Wonder what Kent would be saying on 360 if it was Lattrel in that position. Hope he’s sacked the f’n hypocrite

To be honest I feel sorry for Kenty. He clearly has some problems, whether theyve tried to be addressed or not who knows but no doubt those boys wouldve been baiting & chirping him and for what purpose/outcome?
Yes. They would have been baiting him but an adult needs to be able to control himself. If the drink stops that ability you need to stop drinking. He has mental health issues and needs support.

Well, he sure is a srapper. He really wanted it too, I think the other guy was good to walk away.

Storm in a tea cup.

I would suggest almost everyone alive has had a bit of a push and a shove in the street, if not a full on fight, especially if baited.

There is a bit of hypocrisy associated with this too.

We have had any number of posters on the Pride tell us about physical run ins they've had with opposition fans, and they boast about it and seem proud of their behaviour.

It's accepted as "one of those things", but if it's Kent he has mental/anger management issues and should be sacked.

Tis the world of Karens these days.

Move on, nothing to see here.

The main issue is that K*nt will typically be the first to go hard on a player doing something similar. It's like the politician who preaches family values, only to be caught out having an affair or worse.

I'm sure a lot of us have had similar experiences in our 20's but ffs how old is K*nt?

Back