• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Tallis Duncan

Tallis has been found out defensively in recent games. The coaches are obviously trying to work on his flaws. He's still young and raw. Our coach can't win with many on here, but surely people can see it's in the best interests of the kid and the club to get him up to speed by ironing out any negatives in his game in reggies. I love what he brings, but want to see the very best of him. Big chance he'll play against the Storm. Let's just hope he can shore up the middle when he does come on. We can't afford to lose anything when Cam has a spell.
Let’s say he fixes his ‘issues’, then what? How does he get minutes in this squad?

Murray is playing 70 minutes at 13. He isn’t a prop. They’re only developing him as a middle.

Does he need to oust Cameron Murray to get a gig?

Let’s say he fixes his ‘issues’, then what? How does he get minutes in this squad?

Murray is playing 70 minutes at 13. He isn’t a prop. They’re only developing him as a middle.

Does he need to oust Cameron Murray to get a gig?
Good question . I suppose so. It would be nice to have him there if Cam goes to Union as speculated.

Good question . I suppose so. It would be nice to have him there if Cam goes to Union as speculated.
Or just develop him as an edge. One of the spots we most need skill in this squad.

He hits well, isn’t too big, and has agility.

If he ends up at 13 so be it. You have flexibility.

Our so called Coach, couldn't train a Cucumber vine over a fence.
The man has no idea and he's proven that for the past 18 months

Latest posts

Back