• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Gehamet Shibasaki

Can’t be worse than Morgan Harper, and he’s a top 30 NRL player.

Honestly, Shibasaki is better than Milne and Kennar.

I’m pleased he’s on a week to week deal, I don’t want him signed long term. He’ll do the trick for a game or two until we get some regular players back.

I seriously think SuperCoach is the worst thing to happen to rugby league fans ever.

It's not just "sellng" an injured player and "buying" another one for ****'s sake.

Some of the comments on here and across the forum are just ****ing stupid.

We've lost 4-5 players in the last week and we needed a stop gap for a couple of weeks.

Who else is there that we could've signed on a week to week deal?

I'd really love to understand what some of the experts on here have as real world suggestions - rather than "SuperCoach" suggestions about moving players around like chess pieces without agency OR contracts.

I'd really love to understand what some of the experts on here have as real world suggestions - rather than "SuperCoach" suggestions about moving players around like chess pieces without agency OR contracts.

Stop it, please please stop talking sense. Heaven forbid if they start to, in some way, add administrator points for team trades & injuries.

There are sideline experts here, dirty on the club, because they’re on the outer. Their posts reek of it

Honestly, Shibasaki is better than Milne and Kennar.

I’m pleased he’s on a week to week deal, I don’t want him signed long term. He’ll do the trick for a game or two until we get some regular players back.

Agreed also better option then Chee Kam in the centre’s

Burnsie was good backup so we let him walk to another club,we have been short in the backs all season.
Another stuff up!

You need to watch some of his Reggie’s games. He was diabolically bad. Worse than anything Milne, Kennar or Thommo served up
Agree.

After the Shield I thought he was the best option we had for an additional outside back.

But his NSW Cup performances were underwhelming.

Thompson was much more impressive.

Didn’t see State Cup much,dunno who was playing well anywhere with Souths!
Alles ist kaput!

I’m sure he is due for an injury at training this week. We lose at least one at training each week

Back