• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Super League Finals

Semi final 1.Hull KR v Warrington Wolves. Saturday 5.00 am. The battle of the Rabbitohs Assistant Coaches Big Sammi v Willie Peters. A Hull KR home game. Hull will be without their captain and lock, (loose forward over there), Elliot Minchella. That is a big loss. Similar to Murray for us. Hull have a quick attack from the limited amount I have seen of them this year. They are a very good side and deserved their top 2 finish. Thats the team JWH is going to next season if you want to start booing now. Sam's Wolves are usually a solid defending team, which they will have to be against the Hull attack, but they can put points on too. Hull at home and with a week off will start favourites even though losing their caption for this game has evened it up a bit. I am keen to watch the 7s in this game, Mickey Lewis and George Williams. This is where the game could be decided. This will be close. I am going Wolves by 2 and Sami to coach his team to the GF.
Do you know what time the game is mate? Probs between 4-6am our time I would guess.

I wonder if they have highlights on kayo I’ll have to look into it…

Do you know what time the game is mate? Probs between 4-6am our time I would guess.

I wonder if they have highlights on kayo I’ll have to look into it…
Hull KR v Warrington Sat 5 am
Wigan v Leigh Sun 3.30 am
Both games are on Fox. There is usually a full game replay on YouTube a couple of days after the game. In good quality too. I don't know about Kayo.

If 43 years for a premiership is a long time then spare a thought for Warrington. Last Championship was 1955. That's 69 years. Sam Burgess was a big part of the Rabbitohs 2014 drought breaker. It would be something if he did the same as a coach for Warrington. Two wins away and two tough games.

Both games are on Fox. There is usually a full game replay on YouTube a couple of days after the game. In good quality too. I don't know about Kayo.
Thanks mate

All ESL games are shown live and replayed on demand on Kayo

Just seen a shocker decision by the bunker.

There is no ****ing way the ball reached the line. Yet because of the Try/No Try, the bunker couldn’t overrule the on field decision.

There is no perfect system, and that shocker showed it.

Hull much better field position. Warrington need to get the game down the other end more in the 2nd half.

I thought Hull were going to score in that last minute but for May's bad pass. Looks like Sam didn't bring that last minute score before halftime hoodoo with him.

Warrington winning field position this second half. This will be close.

Latest posts

Back