• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Sky News

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, get a grip. That’s not an attack it’s an observation…..grow up

Your acting irrationally again. Take a break
No. The subject of this thread is not MegaRabbitoh. Now, you and I have history and I do not talk to you at all any more and I very much wish to keep it that way as I have long ago lost ALL respect for you. So, talk about the subject all you like (I won't respond) but leave me out of it!!!!! Or things will get ugly very quickly and the thread will get shut down. Capish???

Again, the hypocrite comes out.

You need to compare apples with apples. If you are referring to the far right, you should be comparing it to the far left. Not the 'woke' ideology you are referring to.

Define your boundaries because for someone that ordinarily appears semi-intelligent you're leaving a lot to be desired.
You only need to compare apples with apples if you are actually comparing in the first place, which I'm not. You are, with your diversionary "whataboutism" nonsense to deflect away from the topic of how your hero Uncle Rupert and his organisation who spout on about fake news is being exposed as fake news.

My comment about the left not killing anybody was obviously and clearly in reference to our society - Australia and western society more broadly. Not China. Communism is no longer on our political spectrum. Wokism gone too far is considered on our extreme left and they do things like stop traffic or glue their hands to paintings but they don't kill people. That was and is my point there. China is an autocracy and dictatorship that completely controls their media and therefore has no press freedom and no truth in their reporting. If I am to briefly go down your diversionary rabbit hole for a moment, they are much worse than the Murdoch media empire and yes, of course they're murderous, vile scumbags mainly due to their political system (totalitarianism) far more than their economic system (communism) which I also hate.

You call me a communist for no sensical reason, which I am most definitely not, and therefore if I criticise your hero Rupert, that suddenly makes me a hypocrite in your twisted thinking. Well, it's nonsense because I'm not a communist. I'm very much a down the middle moderate when it comes to politics and can certainly recall many a time corruption on the Labour party side of things has disgusted me and earned my ire. Eddie Obeid anyone? I'd push him ahead of Rupert in the firing squad queue if I could. The issue I am championing is truth vs lies in the media - not the left vs right culture wars yawnfest that I am so sick of.

So, I've had enough of you painting false pictures of me in order to validate your right wing inspired insults. You go and polish your Rupert statue and I'm happy after this if we won't speak again. Ever. I've lost all respect.

Good night.

No. The subject of this thread is not MegaRabbitoh. Now, you and I have history and I do not talk to you at all any more and I very much wish to keep it that way as I have long ago lost ALL respect for you. So, talk about the subject all you like (I won't respond) but leave me out of it!!!!! Or things will get ugly very quickly and the thread will get shut down. Capish???

all because of a difference of opinion over covid😆😆😆😆

seek help if you can’t handle differing opinions, as you clearly can’t😆😆

I can't believe how easily wound up he gets 😆😆

I am anti-harm to others. That's my thing. Some of you hard core right wingers just follow your side of politics the way you follow Souths - with one eye. And you trot out the tired old name calling smear cards that parrots what the tired old crusties on your "team" do on their shock jock circle jerk fests.

Some have said to me they think I want to talk about covid or climate change or racism or LGBTQIA issues. I don't. Really. My thing is all about harm to others. I'm a health professional and I come on here for some light relief and banter but when I see people bringing harmful rhetoric onto the Pride to influence others to go that way, I feel compelled to stand up against what I see as propaganda designed to promote further harm to others.

Spurious B.S. "info" from dingbats-r-us.com that gets plastered on here at times by some of you encourage people to go against the best health advice based on Science regarding covid that risks the health and lives of vulnerable others - including many of our fellow Pridesters no less - or same again regarding climate change or harmful racist or anti-gay rhetoric needs to be opposed as it can cause and influence others to cause real life harm to other people.

So, I'm not pro or not anti-right wing per se and there are many moderate, reasonable & caring people on the right, including right here on the Pride that I respect that I have no truck with as they don't support the pursuit of power at the expense of harm to others but you've got to admit, the extreme right wing has gone off the deep end, bat-shit crazy (BSC) in the last decade or so far, far worse than the left and much of it fuelled by Rupert's money-making machine. Like extreme. ASIO tells us the biggest terrorist threats in Australia are neo-nazi white supremacists ahead of the risk posed by Islamist terror threats by far nowadays. In the USA, the Republican party has become a circus thanks to the MAGA and QANON extremists infiltrating their party and Congress and it's happening across Europe too. Total BSC madness.

Edmund Burke nailed it when he said, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

So, that's my thing. I'm anti-harm to others and you can throw your childish taunts at me all you like. Fits the profile afterall. :)

Last edited:

I can handle a difference of opinion better than you I'm sure. You, however, have demonstrated to me that you are a person of low character that doesn't care about harm caused to others in pushing your opinions and just wants to b*tch and squabble incessantly with me since we have disagreed and I don't see it as worthy of my time. This is my last reply to you as a result of writing you off as a person.

Just on covid, my friend recently told me that his fully vaccinated son has just caught covid for the 3rd time.

My cousin never got vaccinated and he still hasn't caught COVID. I'm fully vaccinated and have had it 7 times.

My cousin never got vaccinated and he still hasn't caught COVID. I'm fully vaccinated and have had it 7 times.
Seven times??? :eek:

It's hard to work out what is the right thing to do and what is not. shrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back