• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Sky News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magaoidh

Grand Master
Reaction score
Watched a bit of Sky News today,first time for everything.
Are these jerks fair dinkum after ren years of pork barreling,a liar for pm,hands in the till,jobs for the boys etc.etc.
The Sky head honcho termed Albo manic etc.
I have never witnessed such “News” in my life as this incomprehensible blithering by people with such extreme prejudice!
Thugs.

In a fair society these neo Nazis would be in the slammer!
Waah the Labour Party want me to pay more tax on my $3 million retirement fund!
Geez the ABC make a lot of sense compared to redneckland!!
We’re rednecks,we’re rednecks we don’t know our arse from a hole in the ground but we’re keeping the others down.

Last edited:
Watched a bit of Sky News today,first time for everything.
Are these jerks fair dinkum after ren years of pork barreling,a liar for pm,hands in the till,jobs for the boys etc.etc.
The Sky head honcho termed Albo manic etc.
I have never witnessed such “News” in my life as this incomprehensible blithering by people with such extreme prejudice!
Thugs.
It's not news. Just Like "Fox News" in the U.S., it is right wing propaganda pure and simple. You want real news? Don't watch anything from the Murdochs. They're currently being sued shitless in the U.S. by Dominion voting machines for their part in selling Trump's "big lie". Sued for $1.5 billion!!! Yes, that's a "b". Not a typo. Reports from the court case include admissions from their main talking heads that they knew it was B.S. from the beginning and even Rupert himself in court has admitted as much. ie that they knowingly lied about the big lie - mainly out of worry that a rival extreme right wing media station (Newsmax) was getting a lot of their viewers unless they too crept even further to the right (i.e. way past Genghis Khan!) They also are admitting they were concerned with their share prices plummeting as a result.

Admitted liars - under oath.

Now, the new Republican speaker of the house (Kevin McCarthy) has sent the entirety of all the 44,000 plus hours of security footage on Jan 6 2021 (ie the insurrection) to Tucker Carlson - biggest ******** on Fox - for him to butcher into a denial of the insurrection which he has been pushing for the entire time to counter the truth revealed by the Jan 6 Select Committee. The entirety of the footage includes info that could prove damaging to ongoing security needs as it will reveal where secret rooms and where camera positions are for the next time the place gets stormed by the extreme right wing anti-democratic storm troopers. It is widely considered a gob-smacking outrage but that's the Republican Party & Fox News for you.

We should be overjoyed that Sky "News" are complete angels by comparison to their American counter parts that they do look to emulate.

Do yourself a favour and DON'T watch it ever again. It is not news. ;)

Last edited:
It's not news. Just Like "Fox News" in the U.S., it is right wing propaganda pure and simple. You want real news? Don't watch anything from the Murdochs. They're currently being sued shitless in the U.S. by Dominion voting machines for their part in selling Trump's "big lie". Sued for $1.5 billion!!! Yes, that's a "b". Not a typo. Reports from the court case include admissions from their main talking heads that they knew it was B.S. from the beginning and even Rupert himself in court has admitted as much. ie that they knowingly lied about the big lie - mainly out of worry that a rival extreme right wing media station (Newsmax) was getting a lot of their viewers unless they too crept even further to the right (i.e. way past Genghis Khan!) They also are admitting they were concerned with their share process plummeting as a result.

Admitted liars - under oath.

Now, the new Republican speaker of the house (Kevin McCarthy) has sent the entirety of all the 44,000 plus hours of security footage on Jan 6 2021 (ie the insurrection) to Tucker Carlson - biggest ******** on Fox - for him to butcher into a denial of the insurrection which he has been pushing for the entire time to counter the truth revealed by the Jan 6 Select Committee. The entirety of the footage includes info that could prove damaging to ongoing security needs as it will reveal where secret rooms and where camera positions are for the next time the place gets stormed by the extreme right wing anti-democratic storm troopers. It is widely considered a gob-smacking outrage but that's the Republican Party & Fox News for you.

We should be overjoyed that Sky "News" are complete angels by comparison to their American counter parts that they do look to emulate.

Do yourself a favour and DON'T watch it ever again. It is not news. ;)
But what about the Hunter Biden cover-up and FBI interference, both sides have their agendas.

In a fair society these neo Nazis would be in the slammer!
Waah the Labour Party want me to pay more tax on my $3 million retirement fund!
Geez the ABC make a lot of sense compared to redneckland!!
We’re rednecks,we’re rednecks we don’t know our arse from a hole in the ground but we’re keeping the others down.
So people who are successful financially should pay more tax to the government so that it can be distributed to others?

Kind of sounds like communism to me.

Hardcore woke left versus far right, maybe somewhere in the middle would be good.
Being woke doesn't kill people like the far right but I thoroughly agree and am strongly for being moderate and somewhere in the middle. Not in favour of an extremist agenda either side. Of course, it's too easy to just brand somebody extremist if they are not on your extreme.

LOL - Hunter Biden's laptop was revealed to contain a bunch of dick picks. That's why they wanted it kept off twitter and out of the media. A total red hearing. LOL. But clearly it hasn't stopped Marjorie Taylor Greene from wanting to get her peepers on it's contents. 🤣

And the FBI are simply doing their job. Suggestions of otherwise is what criminals say when they are getting caught red handed when they don't truly believe in law and order despite saying that they do.

Please. Not even close. It's called fair.
Is it fair that people who work an 80 hour week pay the same tax as someone that works a 40 hour week? Life will never be fair or equal for everyone.

Being woke doesn't kill people like the far right
So China are not committing atrocities against Uyghur Muslims? The extremes of any denomination are outliers.

You are so hypocritical and self-righteous it's actually becoming funny.
Please. Not even close. It's called fair.
Communism is your definition of fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back