• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Sky News

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting watching the woke elites have a hissy fit over the proposed superannution changes at the moment.

Rednecks never understand,IF these liars who own the media continue the way they are then democracy is threatened.
Democracy relies on integrity these neo Nazis have none!
Why should anyone champion the cause of the well to do they are doing fine.They don’t need your help!
Democracy is under threat from the extreme right aided and abetted by the ignorant!

So China are not committing atrocities against Uyghur Muslims? The extremes of any denomination are outliers.

You are so hypocritical and self-righteous it's actually becoming funny.

Communism is your definition of fair?
China is not woke. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is just ideological guff. Please give it a rest. Removing a tax discount for millionaires is not communism. That is hysterical hyperbole if there ever was.

I reject your insults towards me and suggest you educate yourself a bit better sir!

Is it fair that people who work an 80 hour week pay the same tax as someone that works a 40 hour week? Life will never be fair or equal for everyone.
Is it fair for millionaires to pay the full freight and not be eligible for tax discounts which should only be for people experiencing daily living hardships? Yes. Why should they get a discount? Greed is the only reason they and their ilk demand it.

Fair? Look it up in the dictionary.

Is it fair for millionaires to pay the full freight and not be eligible for tax discounts which should only be for people experiencing daily living hardships? Yes. Why should they get a discount? Greed is the only reason they and their ilk demand it.

Fair? Look it up in the dictionary.
Rudd and Gillard must have thought it was fair, they had their chance and didn't do anything about it.

China is not woke. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is just ideological guff. Please give it a rest. Removing a tax discount for millionaires is not communism. That is hysterical hyperbole if there ever was.

I reject your insults towards me and suggest you educate yourself a bit better sir!
Again, the hypocrite comes out.

You need to compare apples with apples. If you are referring to the far right, you should be comparing it to the far left. Not the 'woke' ideology you are referring to.

Define your boundaries because for someone that ordinarily appears semi-intelligent you're leaving a lot to be desired.

What
Again, the hypocrite comes out.

You need to compare apples with apples. If you are referring to the far right, you should be comparing it to the far left. Not the 'woke' ideology you are referring to.

Define your boundaries because for someone that ordinarily appears semi-intelligent you're leaving a lot to be desired.
What nonsense yet again. This thread is about Sky News. Wake up to yourself.

Ignorance is bliss.
I worked at a university and a work colleague of mine was a Republican Irishman.He was the best read person I had ever met,academics would debate with him and lose,no he wasn’t arrogant.
I used to question him about Ireland and one day he said that I should read some books on the subject of Irish history which he loaned me.
These books were written by English upper middle class Protestant historians.
They all agreed that the Irish had been persecuted and dudded by the Anglo Norman invaders.A just cause and these people were being fair!
I had been brainwashed by my own education system which I resented!
Now today we have Zelensky, great bloke,on the news every night.Is that propaganda?
Bullshit reigns,Putin is no friend of mine but what aren’t we being told.
Heaps and often!

The issue I am championing is truth vs lies in the media - not the left vs right culture wars yawnfest that I am so ****en sick of.

Mmmm, not so sure of that. You seem to be extremely anti “right wing”
Fox in the USA is no different the likes of CNN and MSNBC
The “left” media led by the Guardian is about as dishonest as you can get. Just like Rupert’s mob

Even here in Oz, we had the situation only a few days ago tne ABC had to apologise for their dishonest presentation around what’s going on in the Alice.

Both sides are as bad as each other

Mmmm, not so sure of that. You seem to be extremely anti “right wing”
Could you please cease with the personal attacks if that's not too much to ask? Give your opinion on the subject, as I have, regardless of whether we disagree but get your cross hairs of me personally please. How about that?

I'm sick of the grubby name calling such as by another poster earlier and being painted falsely as you have just done. I'll try and do the same but I won't be anyone's punching bag.

Hook, line and sinker :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back