• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Milne is the worst winger in NRL ( along with Siva) , the guy is an embarrassment to SS , hope he gets 4 weeks , absolute dumb nut. Then gets up after his stupid pleading " what did I do?" I hope the storm guy knocked some sense into his head when he was banging his head into the ground

Blame the players all you want JD.

You're right, some of them are ****ing shit.

But you're the one that constantly picks them.

Can't even be astute enough to move someone like Milne to second row.

That's on you.
Bro Milne shouldn’t have a contract

This is the problem instead of signing the best young athletes and having competition for spots, JD signed and extended his Cutters squad

We have a football club headed by reserve grade management, a reserve grade coach and a top 30 littered with reserve grade talent where reserve grade is their ceiling

His coaching and his plodders are dragging those around them down.

Cook maybe average these days, but so is Mamo.

The club seems hell bent on trying to prove themselves correct and continue to back the wrong horses with a small target strategy

We are coming dead last, yet we still haven’t commenced a recruitment drive.

We still haven’t sacked a coach who’s only talent is an excellent variety of cliches and catchphrases

We signed a new defensive coach from the wooden spooners

The place is full of imposters and the only positive is that finally it seems the fan base is starting to catch on ( minus bundyrabbit & captainsutto😎)

The Roosters have a small, crafty, clever half who has great speed and is creative.
They play him in the halves.

We play Jye Gray at fullback.

FFS.
Yeah some on here say he’s too small to defend in the front line

Yet that’s exactly where fullbacks defend inside the 10 when defending the line

It’s like they want Hawkins to fail so they can bring Ilias back and not give Jye the chance in case he excels

Bro Milne shouldn’t have a contract

This is the problem instead of signing the best young athletes and having competition for spots, JD signed and extended his Cutters squad

We have a football club headed by reserve grade management, a reserve grade coach and a top 30 littered with reserve grade talent where reserve grade is their ceiling

His coaching and his plodders are dragging those around them down.

Cook maybe average these days, but so is Mamo.

The club seems hell bent on trying to prove themselves correct and continue to back the wrong horses with a small target strategy

We are coming dead last, yet we still haven’t commenced a recruitment drive.

We still haven’t sacked a coach who’s only talent is an excellent variety of cliches and catchphrases

We signed a new defensive coach from the wooden spooners

The place is full of imposters and the only positive is that finally it seems the fan base is starting to catch on ( minus bundyrabbit & captainsutto😎)
This is possibly the greatest post I’ve ever seen on here! You’ve brilliantly encapsulated all of Souths multitude of problems in a thoughtful and succinct manner! Bravo Browny! 👏 👏

I said this should of been the case all along.

Murray isn’t a leader of men
Can't expect Murray to lead the players when the coaches and management have little control over the higher paid stars, add to the fact the club has given contracts to reserve graders who have gone backwards under the coaching structure and whether it be Murray, Wighton or Walker they have no chance of fixing our issues.

This is possibly the greatest post I’ve ever seen on here! You’ve brilliantly encapsulated all of Souths multitude of problems in a thoughtful and succinct manner! Bravo Browny! 👏 👏
Mate Raider and I have been posting things like this for the last two years and about 3 years in regards to recruitment

Anyone not wearing red and green blinkers could see this coming except the blokes on six figure salaries, who wear suits and are only experts at patting themselves on the back.

JD should be tapped tomorrow and the other imposters shortly after.

JD can’t be the only scapegoat, we need a clean out in the dressing room and boardroom

What an embarrassment of a game to attend, must say though what a great stadium, really felt part of the action. Will definitely go again next year if it’s on Anzac Day again.

Walking to the stadium was eye opening as well with nearly 94k AFL fans piling out of the MCG after a drawn game.

Actually saw lots of Rabbitohs fans scattered throughout the city during the day which brought a smile to my face even with how badly we are going.

So surely Furner is gone after that game . I hear silence on here. Yes JD will be gone , but the players have had a new defensive coach this week and leaked 50. This is deadset on the players. Some of that defence on our line was just plain laziness. We can blame the coach until the cows come home ,but he's not the one out there dishing up this crap. Our new coach will be walking on darts as soon as he sets foot in this place and Souths fans will be baying for his blood if we don't turn this around. I'd hate to be in his shoes.

Can't expect Murray to lead the players when the coaches and management have little control over the higher paid stars, add to the fact the club has given contracts to reserve graders who have gone backwards under the coaching structure and whether it be Murray, Wighton or Walker they have no chance of fixing our issues.
Murray’s a great player, but not the type to keep big personalities and ego’s in check

He’s not the type to blast poor performance, he’s a great player and a nice guy.

We need a mongrel and yeah now Wighton’s here. He and Cody should be co-captains. Cam looks like he’s being suffocated by the role

So surely Furner is gone after that game . I hear silence on here. Yes JD will be gone , but the players have had a new defensive coach this week and leaked 50. This is deadset on the players. Some of that defence on our line was just plain laziness. We can blame the coach until the cows come home ,but he's not the one out there dishing up this crap. Our new coach will be walking on darts as soon as he sets foot in this place and Souths fans will be baying for his blood if we don't turn this around. I'd hate to be in his shoes.
You sound exactly like all those on here who refused to accept that Madge had become the problem

He was sacked and the next season a competent ( nothing more or less ) NRL coach got us back to a prelim.

You play how you train

If you’re preparation, direction and plan is poor, your performance will mirror that.

You sound exactly like all those on here who refused to accept that Madge had become the problem

He was sacked and the next season a competent ( nothing more or less ) NRL coach got us back to a prelim.

You play how you train

If you’re preparation, direction and plan is poor, your performance will mirror that.
I was calling for Madge to be fired, so that's incorrect. Madge didn't have the same injury-ridden side as JD has been blessed with though. I won't be upset to see JD go , basically because of his crazy calls on picking this side every week, but I'm scratching my head to see how anyone else is going to do any better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back