• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Good lord blaming the players.
That was an awful press conference. Threw the players under the bus.

Why would you play for him?

Cam looked dejected.

Season is gone.

The look on Cam the whole of that presser… sheesh.

Blame the players all you want JD.

You're right, some of them are ****ing shit.

But you're the one that constantly picks them.

Can't even be astute enough to move someone like Milne to second row.

That's on you.
Players all play for a coach. They're doing it at training and not on the field because of poor coaching. It's simple.

I dont have an agenda against Mitchell, i just see what i see, Mitchell is a highly paid professional footballer, i expected a better attitude, you forgive and make excuses for his behavior because he is indigenous no other reason, i think your a wanna be....
You are twisted.

You have a never ending agenda against one player and drag him into a game thread he didn't play in.

People get it, you don't like the guy, but drag him into your hysterical abuse for a game he's playing in, you know, like most people do.

JD claims he will review the video and make changes on the players that didn’t own their roles but they only have 21 players available.

JD must surely be shown the door, I can’t believe how we have reached what must surely be rock bottom.

I dont have an agenda against Mitchell, i just see what i see, Mitchell is a highly paid professional footballer, i expected a better attitude, you forgive and make excuses for his behavior because he is indigenous no other reason, i think your a wanna be....

This is a thread exclusively about tonight's game, according to the thread title.

Hello McFly, he didn't play tonight.

Understand yet?

Cam.and wighton could be co captains.
I wouldn't be against Walker/Murray as CO captains. Walker speaks well when I see him interviewed and I do see him thriving in the role.

Back