• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Unfortunately the club dogged the good guys.

They dogged Reynolds fomo on a player who was "the future". They threw Morris under the bus, and then claim Sam Burgess was wrong about the rot.

This has been years in the making and it's not just about JD. We must have rot in the head office and it's filtered it's way down to the football field.

We get what we deserve.

We were discussing attitudes and the fact Milne seemed to knowingly foul a player to get a holiday, it sounded very familiar and relevant to one of our highly paid players who took a time out , i must have been wrong.......
This is a thread exclusively about tonight's game, according to the thread title.

Hello McFly, he didn't play tonight.

Understand yet?

I wouldn't be against Walker/Murray as CO captains. Walker speaks well when I see him interviewed and I do see him thriving in the role.
**** walker. He is a hot head. Wighton is the man. Sorry for the language. Murray needs some support for this year. It's too much on his shoulders. I feel sorry.for him.

I wouldn't be against Walker/Murray as CO captains. Walker speaks well when I see him interviewed and I do see him thriving in the role.
Walker has too much uncontrolled emotion. Wighton won’t have a problem getting cranky in a constructive way.

No i was jerking you, of course Mitchell deliberately fouled to get a holiday, how blind and in love can you be, his whole attitude is a cancer to club morale, open your eyes man..

I am happy to discuss the pros and cons of Mitchell, in a thread about Mitchell.

But not in a game day thread, it makes you come across as a vindictive child.

Goodnight Darque, save it for another day, all i want is for Latrell to be a talented professional footballer, which is what we pay him for, if he stuffs up he needs to own it....
And ive never been vindictive of Latrell, he earns all his negative comments himself..
I am happy to discuss the pros and cons of Mitchell, in a thread about Mitchell.

But not in a game day thread, it makes you come across as a vindictive child.

Goodnight Darque, save it for another day, all i want is for Latrell to be a talented professional footballer, which is what we pay him for, if he stuffs up he needs to own it....

Maybe raise the topic in a Mitchell thread, be happy to reply.

Good night Bluey.

JD really did throw the players under the bus.

I know players need to be held accountable for shit performances but he basically didn't take any ownership of that performance himself which was poor.

No wonder Cam looked pissed and barely said a word.

But a lot of our problems are also due to bad coaching and not getting the best out of players, not using players correctly and not playing the right players where they should be played, dropping players for no reason, switching the line up each game, how they meant to get consistency.

He also played a role in recruiting a lot of the players, this is JD's team now so he needs to own it.

Wjay did they say.
We have won 5 out of 20.
Never seen a coach recover this bad of
form.
We aren’t going to turn it around with JD
Questioned the decision to bring in Furness after 7 rounds - can’t change your defensive structure in 5 weeks - you need an off season and then some
Questioned how Ilias went from touted as the best ever HB to being dropped.
Questioned how the effort and application of individual players.
Basically everything you can read here

Back