• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

I'd be shocked if JD is sacked. I really think the club is waiting until after Penrith.

Any incoming coach would be suicidal coming on with a Storm/Penrith combo.

Nope. But he is still awful. Coming miles in when there is no need. One try he crossed the two guys inside him.
At one point there during the half I thought he might have been concussed and wasn’t sure what way we were running.

He is a ****ing joke. And Tass is a ****ing joke and Hawkins is a ****ing joke,

The whole ****ing team is a ****ing joke,

This is just embarrassing.

I'd be shocked if JD is sacked. I really think the club is waiting until after Penrith.

That makes sense, sadly

I'd rather sack him, get a new coach and forfeit against the Panthers.

I hate that we are no longer a powerhouse. I hate that we are no longer a professional sporting organisation.

Whoever let this happen should be gone.
As he said himself, Solly is ceo and the buck stops with him. Regardless of him being more back end or not.

Is it possible that the club is more focused on the back end corporate structures and not focusing on being an actual successful football club?

0-66 is the record. Thank goodness we scored. Might just save us.

Surely the owners, chairman and board now realise that although its super important to have cultural pillars, stand for your beliefs and want to be a community club, the most important aspect of sport is winning.

Winning. Winning.Winning.

That then allows you to influence your community.

We need to stop being nice.
Start being ruthless.
Sack and move on.
Ill take a ******** if hes a quality rugby league player.

This will be our 5th loss where we’ve conceded 34+ points.

We’ve only played 7 games!

JD LITERALLY said this week that if we had kept teams to 16 points this year we’d have won 4 games.

Those were words that came out of his mouth.

Really?

If we’d kept teams to 0 we’d have won em all. Try that.

If we kept teams to zero we would have won all our games...

I don’t want to hear this BS we didn’t hold the ball for 13mins and the score is 32-4. Turn then tide with your defence. Don’t kick it dead. We are utterly !!!!ed!

What really hurt was watching the Storm players faces as they walked off for half time.

Smiling, laughing and treating it like a training run, they don't even consider us as NRL level opposition.

It's insulting and deserved.

Surely the owners, chairman and board now realise that although its super important to have cultural pillars, stand for your beliefs and want to be a community club, the most important aspect of sport is winning.

Winning. Winning.Winning.

That then allows you to influence your community.

We need to stop being nice.
Start being ruthless.
Sack and move on.
Ill take a ******** if hes a quality rugby league player.

Bring back the drummers 😆

Wighton is playing his part, he is not a good defensive centre at all
He was also playing his part in Canberra

I’m sure you get what I previously said - I genuinely feel sorry for Jack, this is not the club he thought he would join to increase his premiership chances.

Of course I hope I’m wrong but currently we are just playing beyond poor and it hurts.

Im working so cant watch the game. how is Jye going? I was terrified Bellamy would have the Storm targeting him hard?

Nope.

Sack him tonight. Like, 5 mins after full time.

Hornby or Furner or whoever can take over for 2024 while we find the best man for 2025.

Not a soul on Earth will lay any blame on the interim coach.

Latest posts

Back