• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Dean Hawkins is the biggest goof you could ever create to be a 'rugby league professional'.

This so called kicking game and he just lollipops it uncontested with no pressure whatsoever.

Im sorry but that kick just ****ing breaks me. Hahahahah

Its not even his fault. its the fault of every motherfucking goof who signed him, retained him, gave him a contract, gassed him up for beating a bunch of plumbers in NSW Cup.

Yileen ****in Gordon can run around in NSW cup just fine. Give me a break.

It's a perfect microcosm of that this club has become. We just give contracts, jobs, money, 'four walls' and vibes to the biggest bunch of goofs you could possibly imagine.

Professional Rugby League player. Give me a ****ing break hahaha.

Imagine Dean Hawkins and Peter Mamaozmeoasiserlous staunching you in the alley in the middle of the night.

Hahahahaha.

Goofs.

If you come on when the game is gone then you can not be faulted for any mistakes you make is that what you are saying? He is horrible defensively in every game he has played this year
No he is not. Go look at his defensive stats. You are talking out of your arse.

its our depth. recruitment. we got a top 17 and injuries, there were done

Positives from the first half - Gray, Wighton and Cody in attack.

Negatives...sigh

Sorry but barring a miracle this is sure to be JD's last game as head coach. Not sure who can replace him right now but I think it's inevitable.

I should look up to these ****ers. I should be intimidated by them a little.

I shouldn't ****ing genuinely believe I could go down to the field and have a better kicking game/goal kicking game than these goofs.

But I probably ****ing do.

GOOFS

I don't think we will ever find out what truly happened leading into the Parramatta game last season and everything that has transpired after it.

Would make a great Netflix series in a few years.
What do you mean?

The score was 10-4 then the next time we touched the ball it’s 32-4. That was almost 13 minutes without touching the ball.

Reserve grade coach, reserve grade mentality and a majority of reserve grade players who r”could be replaced with witches hats.

When a team can’t even kick the ball into the in goal off kick off, you can tell that they are plain and simply just statues.

And as the saying goes…you can’t put brains in statues.

So we started not competing, then began to compete and rhen stopped again.
We’re not entirely terrible when we have the ball (not good, but not terrible). Without the ball, we are incredibly undrilled. Like really poorly prepared.

We have no players in motion. We preempt what will happen and then get suprised when it doesn’t. Our contact is poor. Our wrestle is poor. Our awareness is poor.

That stuff isn’t talent or individual, it’s coaching.

Again, we’re really poorly prepared.

And yeah, we do probably have a couple too many plodders in the starting 13. But that’s only a fraction of what’s wrong with us.

Coach go bye bye now.

Poor defence from Pete there let’s Grant in and gave away two penalties and a six again sheesh imagine if that was Damien!
Get over yourself, Illias hater and now he is gone it’s all Mamo’s fault. Just waiting for you to blame the ref next. You have no idea go follow soccer

Have muted Fox Sports.

Can’t listen to Michael Ennis and his fake sympathy for us.

He’s a **** of the highest order.

And on the game itself:

We’ve been dominated in the centre.

We’ve got a right edge combination of Hawkins, Tass and Milne who are playing like this is their first game.

Murray is having a poor game, seems to be getting caught out a lot.

Our forward pack is a disgrace.

It is a ****ing abysmal performance….like truly abysmal.

We said this a couple of weeks ago…but the time to clean house is ****ING NOW. Start with the Head of Football and don’t stop sacking until the ****ing cleaners are the only ones left.

And to think I thought we might match it with Melbourne tonight.

Back