• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Milne falls for the dummy and Hawkins tackles the bloke who’s already in ****ing touch.

Sums up the second half.

Lol that was such an obvious play. Milne is absolutely awful. He's a 3/10 player. Drop him forever.

Scoring from dummy half 10 metres out and not far from the corner - sorry but that’s just not trying.

I think Milne might just qualify for some kind of pension......

I don't think we will ever find out what truly happened leading into the Parramatta game last season and everything that has transpired after it.

Would make a great Netflix series in a few years.
Honestly I have thought about this and I genuinely think we played on the Wayne memory after Wayne left and slowly over time we just forgot all of that and it just exposed JD.
I honestly can’t think of area we improved under JD - and that includes the first 18 months of his coaching

I want to see furner come in at the press conference and when they ask where JD is he tells them he has been sacked.
and he's been given a bus ticket, he isn't even flying back. He wants his 9 month payout, he can buy his own farken ticket

Back