• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

If Jai can make it through the game, I hope he has a blinder starting in the front row.

Plenty poo poo the idea, but if he could own a starting prop spot that would be a big get for this side moving forward re: planning for who plays where in the pack.

No matter how shit we are, there is always that hope that we can still win inside of us somewhere.

We are a funny bunch. For the last 2 weeks many of us (me included) have been dreading this game. Now come the last couple of days we are starting to get excited thinking we are going to do this.

We really are a bunch of die hards.

I also love how many of us go out and bag the team and players. As soon as opposition fans do we are out there defending them. It is just like with family.

We are a funny bunch. For the last 2 weeks many of us (me included) have been dreading this game. Now come the last couple of days we are starting to get excited thinking we are going to do this.

We really are a bunch of die hards.

I also love how many of us go out and bag the team and players. As soon as opposition fans do we are out there defending them. It is just like with family.

I can bag my club.
Fellow members and fans can bag my club.

Another opposition fan? F*** off. Not a chance in hell.

Tonight's game is like buying a lotto ticket, sure you are in the running and you know you're not going to win but you have a chance because you have bought a ticket.

I'd be happy if we have a go and keep the final score as small as possible.

I'm really worried about whether or not we are going to turn up and play on this special occasion. I just get the feeling we won't.

I’ve got no doubt we will seeing the boys this week.
it’s a question of “if we’re good enough” at the moment

Score prediction 48-6 against the good guys.

Only hope is if Melbourne don’t turn up.

Looking forward to Jye Gray and that’s about it.

Channeling my inner Laurie Daley here but realistically "whoever concedes the fewest points tonight will win"

Let's do it.

just compete - if we are outclassed by a better side fair enough - but if we don’t turn up - or worse - turn it up / that is unacceptable.

Hey I’m always hopeful but feels like we are just twitching in the last stages of death.
Just waiting for the Storm or Penrith to put us (JD really) out of misery.

They shall grow not old,
as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun
and in the morning
We will remember them.
Sorry I respect your sentiments as a grandson of a Gallipolli and Western Front Vet but I feel I must point out the red poppy is a British thing for Rememberance Day 11/11 - today is about Rosemary 😎

Latest posts

Back