• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Sorry I respect your sentiments as a grandson of a Gallipolli and Western Front Vet but I feel I must point out the red poppy is a British thing for Rememberance Day 11/11 - today is about Rosemary 😎
You are correct about rosemary but the poppy is the symbol most associated with remembering those lost at war even in Australia.

Pete is an unusual selection on the bench. Last time he was there he came on when game was over.

Did you also hear Melbourne have won their last 13 straight at AAMI Park?

Pete is an unusual selection on the bench. Last time he was there he came on when game was over.
Ridiculous selection. He's either in or out. Cook can easily play 80 so we're basically wasting a bench spot. As much as I'm not going to come on here and say JD can't coach, given our injury toll, some of his selections continue to do my head in. I do however agree with putting Keon to middle in this game. Having he and Tom hopefully belting out big metres is just what we need to give our halves some space and time.

JD said he wants to go two hookers because both have different games or some bullshit and things that will trouble sides having two different hookers

JD said he wants to go two hookers because both have different games or some bullshit and things that will trouble sides having two different hookers
He's making stuff up that sounds clever now.

What will actually happen is our attack becomes even more disjointed due to changes from running in circles Cookie to the more conventional Mamo

We have no threats either side of the field now other than Wighton.

Nothing on the edges at all.

With the way cody has been playing you don't expect him to create anything out wide and hawkins hasn't shown much in that regard either.

So it looks like it's down to Gray to try and get us some points.

I can’t accept there isnt a 150-250k kid who is near NRL ready backrower or outside back but is offside with the coach or stuck behind some others waiting for a crack.
His name is Shawn Blore 😉

Well he will be happy. With havalli he has three hookers

Back