• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 4: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

This is ridiculous. JD said he would. It be pushing jay to be ready. Poor management by the physios.

I'm just so sick and tired of starting every year with so many tough games and away games! Won't Souths ever say anything about it

Izaac Tu'itupou Thompson media Round Four: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2023/03/20/izaac-tuitupou-thompson-media-round-four/

Damien Cook Media Round Four: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2023/03/20/damien-cook-media-round-four/

Lachlan Ilias Media Round Four: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2023/03/20/lachlan-ilias-media-round-four/

Emotions should be extremely high for this one. It was already a huge game this one as we need a win, but with Satts passing today, it becomes even bigger. Even more important. If channeling Satts and his spirit and playing for him against his old foe doesn't get the boys up for this game, I don't know what will.

Here's my predicted line up for Round 4 against the Sea Eagles,

1. Mitchell
2. Johnston
3. Tass
4. Graham
5. Thompson
6. Walker
7. Ilias
8. Suluka-Fifita
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Koloamatangi
12. Chee Kam
13. Murray (C)

14. Cartwright
15. Duncan
16. Host
17. Moale

DSF comes straight into the starting line up I reckon, just as he did against Penrith. We kind of have to start Tom alongside him through necessity unfortunately, can't really have him on the bench and have both DSF and Moale starting.

The backrowers remain unchanged, but having Hosty back allows us a little bit more flexibility to move Keaon into the middle when him and Cartwright come on.

We'll get an exemption and Tallis Duncan will make his debut I have no doubt. He'll probably give Cam a spell. And finally, Davvy will round out the bench.

Very interesting team list Tuesday coming up tomorrow, unfortunately because of all the wrong reasons due to injury. Next man up!!!

Keaon will definitely have to spend some time in the middle. Will be good to see if Duncan does get a call up.

Keaon will definitely have to spend some time in the middle. Will be good to see if Duncan does get a call up.
Hosty might play some middle too mate. He has played some middle before when he was at the Dragons too. Out of Hosty, Chee Kam and Jed I feel Hosty would best be suited to playing middle.

Any chance Duncan and Murray play at the same time?
Leaves us kinda light in the middle but they both have big motors.

Team tips: Hame Sele will miss the clash under concussion protocols while Shaquai Mitchellcould be set for an extended period on the sidelines after suffering a suspected broken foot in the loss to the Sydney Roosters. Jacob Host and Daniel Suluka-Fifita will be available to come back in and Jai Arrow(hamstring) could return but only if heā€™s ā€œ100 per centā€, according to coach Jason Demetriou. And that appears unlikely, with veteran rugby league reporter Danny Weidler telling The Big Sports Breakfast that he has heard Arrow ā€œre-tweakedā€ his hamstring issue.

I canā€™t see our depleted pack and bench holding the manly pack outšŸ˜°

I canā€™t recall the last time I didnā€™t think weā€™d win

Have something on at South Eveleigh today lunch time so thought Iā€™d make a day of it and stop by trainingā€¦ there is no one here šŸ˜„
Having a Tuesday off is rare Iā€™m sureā€¦ unless its a late start. Hope so or else Iā€™ve a lot of time burn!

Reactions: VIP
Have something on at South Eveleigh today lunch time so thought Iā€™d make a day of it and stop by trainingā€¦ there is no one here šŸ˜„
Having a Tuesday off is rare Iā€™m sureā€¦ unless its a late start. Hope so or else Iā€™ve a lot of time burn!
Let us know if they turn up Bully!

Back