• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 4: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Someone just posted a comment on FB that Jai Arrow re-injured his hammy at training today. I’m not sure if that is true or not. They said he will be out for another month and were told by Jai’s father. I guess we will find out from somewhere else other than the club.
I find this is unlikely.

Surely Jai would not have been doing any kind of vigorous leg work given the current hamstring concern.

I find this is unlikely.

Surely Jai would not have been doing any kind of vigorous leg work given the current hamstring concern.
I’m not sure. Haven’t heard or seen anything else outside of the comment on a post on FB. I’m hoping it’s not true. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Pack I reckon this week

DSF
Cook
Tom
Keaon
Chee Kam
Murray

Moale
Host
Jed
Duncan

We have ran out of props. We will need our back 5 to do plenty of the early hit ups again.

I’m not sure. Haven’t heard or seen anything else outside of the comment on a post on FB. I’m hoping it’s not true. Guess we will find out soon enough.
I saw where Face Book (and social media in general) started a run on a bank. Maybe there's a plot to hit South Sydney shares.

On a more serious note I wish the club would put out information a bit more quickly - not instantly but surely they could send out news on Tatola not just leave it to Cook to mention it.

Cheers

I saw where Face Book (and social media in general) started a run on a bank. Maybe there's a plot to hit South Sydney shares.

On a more serious note I wish the club would put out information a bit more quickly - not instantly but surely they could send out news on Tatola not just leave it to Cook to mention it.

Cheers
This was a comment from a fan on the group that I run over there. Just repeating what he was told. I’m just hoping that the info is wrong. Although he said it was from Jai’s dad.

As for the club. They have been poor the last few years, but this year fallen even further behind.

I really like the information the NFL clubs do. They have a list of players who didn’t train or if they did light duties and all that. I’m not asking for that in depth info, but it would be good if we had more information than we are getting.

Seems as though the boys from BunniesTV is the best source for injuries.

It would be nice if Arrow is fit but the way our luck is running he won't be.

It won't happen but I'd still start with Davvy and DSF then bring Host and Tom on after 20 minutes with, as Kempy says we'll rely on hit ups from the outside backs.

Cheers

This was a comment from a fan on the group that I run over there. Just repeating what he was told. I’m just hoping that the info is wrong. Although he said it was from Jai’s dad.

As for the club. They have been poor the last few years, but this year fallen even further behind.

I really like the information the NFL clubs do. They have a list of players who didn’t train or if they did light duties and all that. I’m not asking for that in depth info, but it would be good if we had more information than we are getting.

Seems as though the boys from BunniesTV is the best source for injuries.
Bunnies tv boys have affirmed Jai’s re-injury.

If that’s the case that is some truely awful injury management - not bad luck
Yep. Supposedly did a good job on it in the pre season camp, lasts 20 mins in R1 then goes again 3 weeks later in rehab.

Its a massive loss given I’m sure it’ll be at least another month now.

If that’s the case that is some truely awful injury management - not bad luck
Not necessarily true. Not saying our rehab staff are perfect, but hammies are the hardest things to manage because you feel you’re ready to go and they can easily just go again on you as you build your rehab back

That’s a huge loss for us. We can’t take a trick at all this year. I don’t remember losing so many middles at once.

I get the feeling that Jai was pushing himself to get out there earlier. This has made the next month to 6 weeks that much harder now.

We could manage through the easier part of the draw, but going to be hard through this period.

Back