• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 4: Other Matches

That set by the Storm after the Staines' horror pass has got to be one of the worst I have ever seen.

Brooks having a game for the ages. Every error possible by the myth

What was Meaney doing there? Gifted the Tigers an easy try.

That sound that you just heard was Bellamy punching Meaney in the head.

I thought it looked bad live but then when you saw the replay he looked away from the ball. You’re right about Bellamy. Spit would be flying everywhere.

Api Koroisau

thanos.gif

This has been next level bad from Brooks tonight. He needs to go to England ASAP.

I like the tigers so feel sorry for their fans.

They always however lift against us.

This has been next level bad from Brooks tonight. He needs to go to England ASAP.
The best thing for the Tigers is when Brooks runs on the second last tackle, so doesn't get involved in the last play.

Does Benji really want to take over this team.

Game on the line and the Tigers attacking the line never even look like threatening the Storm.

How he is still a Tiger is an absolute mystery. Surely between himself, his family, his manager, his girlfriend, the butcher or the florist someone has said “mate after 11 years of absolutely nothing, its probably best you have a fresh start elsewhere”! Its mind blowing

Latest posts

Back