• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 26: Other Matches

Lol, nothing wrong with that

Joey "that's a send off!"

This is why I don't watch channel 9

looks like AJ needs a 5 -er on Friday
Well Isaako has gone 2 ahead so he'll need at least a couple to tie providing Isaako doesn't go any further ahead.

Current try scorers list - Isaako 23, AJ, DWZ, Young 21, Ravalawa, Sivo 20. Sivo has the bye so forget about him.

Would love to see a hatty from AJ next Friday - of course.

Knights playing with so much confidence at the moment. Ponga doesn’t look good after that late hit by Ramien though. Would be a huge loss for them if he is injured.

I don’t get why Ponga is staying on. He doesn’t look good at all.

Well Isaako has gone 2 ahead so he'll need at least a couple to tie providing Isaako doesn't go any further head.

Current try scorers list - Isaako 23, AJ, DWZ, Young 21, Ravalawa, Sivo 20. Sivo has the bye so forget about him.

Would love to see a hatty from AJ next Friday - of course.
Hoping that your extra caption about 23 is not an omen....surely AJ can defend his title so maybe the 5-er is going to be enough.

I’ve seen tackles like that attract a report and a sin bin.

It’s the inconsistency that does everyone’s head in.

On the Knights, they’ve really opened up the Sharks in this second half.

The Knghts left side in particular is looking really strong.

So if we win the best case would be for Knights and Sharks win next week. That way we would play the Sharks week one at Allianz of the finals.

I really don’t want to play week one of the finals up in Newcastle.

Latest posts

Back