• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 26: Other Matches

The Bronco's like Penrith don't switch off. Every player is switched on for 80 minutes. That's what makes them who they are. We can barely replicate that for 8 minutes. There lays our biggest issue.

From our viewpoint it's good that the Broncos won because it keeps open another path to the finals, if we happen to need it. Of course we still have to beat Easts. Also from our viewpoint I thought Wighton was good in the centres - not all that constructive but hard running and hard to pull down. I'm not sure how big an improvement he would be over Tass. I'd like to see him closer to the action where his kicking game and long pass would be more effective.

Cheers

Brisbane are doing alright.

Did you see Ricky Stewart say **** off to the camera man?
Got no respect for Ricky and it annoys me that all commentators say, oh that's just Ricky, we love him

For anyone who has hearing difficulties, fear not 'Echo Sampson ' is at hand. I feel like I'm in a cave after every game she's in the studio . 😂 😴
I realise it's harder than it looks trying to lead a conversation on a panel and with player interviews but god she asks some blah questions.

The Bronco's like Penrith don't switch off. Every player is switched on for 80 minutes. That's what makes them who they are. We can barely replicate that for 8 minutes. There lays our biggest issue.
Unfortunately that's a good comparison.
When I watch the Broncos the one word I use is "energy"

Great game to watch, the Broncos have their shit together and Walsh has made so much difference, they didn't even notice Reynolds missing.

Good strong game from the ref too.

Back