• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 26: Other Matches

Prowsey

Grand Master
Reaction score
Round 26​
FixtureVenueTime
Thursday, August 24
Panthers vs EelsBlueBet Stadium7:50pm
Friday, August 25
Warriors vs DragonsMt Smart Stadium6pm
Dolphins vs CowboysSuncorp Stadium8pm
Saturday, August 26
Storm vs TitansAAMI Park3pm
Roosters vs TigersAllianz Stadium5:30pm
Raiders vs BroncosGIO Stadium7:35pm
Sunday, August 27
Bulldogs vs Sea EaglesStadium Australia2pm
Knights vs SharksMcDonald Jones Stadium4:05pm

Don't really give a ****, but I'm sure some of you do. 😉

Hope springs eternal. Go Wests! If you can't win at least give the Roosters a hard game. Ditto the Dolphins.

Cheers

I don't care about our finals chances anymore, but the Roosters missing out because they lost to the Tigers would at least give me something to chuckle about in the offseason.
That would be something. Can’t see it though. Tigers only just beat the Dolphins who have gone.

Well by some miracle we do play in the finals we'll play the 5th placed. Funnily enough I reckon our best chance might be against the Knights so I'll cheer for them over the Sharks.

Cheers

I expect the Eels faint mathematical chance to end tonight but I wouldn't mind them winning.

Cheers

Well by some miracle we do play in the finals we'll play the 5th placed. Funnily enough I reckon our best chance might be against the Knights so I'll cheer for them over the Sharks.

Cheers
Considering it looks as though the Sharks will be playing their home final at Allianz that would probably be better for us rather than having to play up at Newcastle again.

Considering it looks as though the Sharks will be playing their home final at Allianz that would probably be better for us rather than having to play up at Newcastle again.
True. But I thought the pressure would really on Newcastle and we'd approach the match with a "nothing to lose" attitude with Tom back.

Cheers

For me the only game to hold some interest is Tigers vs Roosters.

The rest are close to irrelevant in my eyes.

True. But I thought the pressure would really on Newcastle and we'd approach the match with a "nothing to lose" attitude with Tom back.

Cheers
If we somehow were to turn things around and play to our potential we would have both teams covered. I know I would rather be at a game in Sydney rather than heading up to Newcastle again.

Thing is there is every chance we could play Storm week one down there. But if not week one then we would be playing them week 2 if we managed to get that far.

But to be honest it doesn’t matter who wins any of these games now. We are so far off being a finals team right now. Every time I start thinking we Will turn it around we struggle.

For me the only game to hold some interest is Tigers vs Roosters.

The rest are close to irrelevant in my eyes.
Really don’t think this game will mean much. Can’t see the Roosters dropping this one at all.

Latest posts

Back