• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 23: Other Matches

I wouldn’t call it a big win. Almost were run down at the end. We have seen where the Tigers are at now. They have had some trouble there as well this week. Players being dropped on top of the Ponga saga.
Sorry I was being sarcastic - I should have used an emoji. Some of us old fellas are still not used to the contemporary way of doing things :(

Cheers

All I can say is some of next weeks games are huge.

Souths, Broncos and Roosters need to win one more game to be safe in the 8. One of these three teams will miss the 8. The Raiders are absolute morals to win their last 3 games.

We play Cowboys then Roosters
Broncos play Eels then Dragons
Roosters play Storm then us.

Broncos are the most likely to win at least one of those two games. Easier opposition.
Of those 3 the Roosters have the toughest assignment IMO.
I just can’t see them getting near the Storm who are masters at cramping up the middle and playing the game in the opposition 20. This game is tailor made for Munster and Hughes to bring the Roosters undone.

Just watching a bit of today's game I'm not all that confident that the Dragons can beat the Broncos in the final round.

Cheers

Ricky must have a great lucky charm. Frizell is out - got injured in the warm up.

Cheers

Knights up again here.

Reactions: VIP
So far, so good. They would be well ahead with decent goal kicking the score should be 18-4….grrr.

Latest posts

Back