• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 19: Rabbitohs v Dolphins

Anyone else having issues when opening the email for team list and it just says invalid article and takes you to the website?
My link is working.

Team list Tuesday babyyy!!! And it's a good one for Round 19, our second ever game against the Dolphins.

A pretty good line up this week, pretty much as expected. Gray in for Trell of course, Chee Kam onto the right edge for Cam, which means Le Blanc comes back on the bench. very happy with all those changes.

I'm surprised to see Havili not included in the 17, but I guess that could change.

A settled line up this week, one that is capable of beating the Dolphins if we maintain our form.

Hurry up Thursday night!!

Dolphins:

1. Trai Fuller
2. Jamayne Isaako
3. Jake Averillo
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Jack Bostock
6. Kodi Nikorima
7. Isaiya Katoa
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Max Plath
10. Tevita Pengai Junior
11. Connolly Lemuelu
12. Euan Aitken
13. Kennaeth Bromwich

14. Josh Kerr
15. Mark Nichols
16. Ray Stone
17. Sean O'Sullivan

Dolphins: The absence of Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow in Maroons camp sees Trai Fuller again wearing the No.1 jersey while winger Jack Bostock returns from concussion protocols. The loss of Jeremy Marshall-King to a foot injury sees Max Plath slide to hooker and Kenny Bromwich start at lock, while Tevita Pangai jnr starts at prop in Felise Kaufusi's absence on Origin duty. Josh Kerr and Ray Stone join the bench along with Sean O'Sullivan, who has been recalled for his first game since Round 7.

Rabbitohs: Jye Gray returns at fullback for the injured Latrell Mitchell while Michael Chee Kam joins the starting side with Cameron Murray on Blues duty. Liam Le Blanc is the new face on the interchange bench. Siliva Havili is listed among the reserves as he closes in on a return from a calf injury.

Anyone else having issues when opening the email for team list and it just says invalid article and takes you to the website?
No.

It takes me to the ****ing app and then the article is not even there.
Very annoying.

I have just run some stats over the last five games and am confident we can win this. The for and against is as follow. Souths F: 156 A: 66 Fins F: 105 A:134. As an average per game that is Souths F: 31.2 A: 13.2 and the Fins F:21 A: 26.8.

The Fins while a sturdy side lose a lot of attack with the loss of the Hammer also they have only won one game from the last five, while leaking some points, while we are on a roll.

I suppose the ground conditions will have a say in things. The ground is very exposed to the ocean winds and home ground advantage may help their kicking game. However, the forecast is for light winds and 10% chance of a light shower.

If last year went against us with the draw, this run seems to be shaping us to give us a fair crack at doing the impossible.

Dolphins is a step up but looks doable with the players out.

Tigers are Tigers, Raiders have come off the boil, Sharks sans Nicho.

We’re on the back foot due to early season issues, but the draw seems to be meeting us half way at the moment.

I find it odd that only Saturday we were actually favourites for the game.

Now the Dolphins are short priced.

Did the tab expect Trell not to be picked for SOO?

I refuse to believe the odds are genuinely dictated by the market at this stage.

What do the bookies know that we don’t?

Think it's cos Trell and Murray are out.

Dolphins are in the top 8

And probs cos we beat Eels twice, Titans and Broncos and Manly without key players.

Before you say it, we had players missing as well, that doesn't seem to matter when it comes to us with media and bookies.

So they see this as our first real hard game

Think it's cos Trell and Murray are out.

Dolphins are in the top 8

And probs cos we beat Eels twice, Titans and Broncos and Manly without key players.

Before you say it, we had players missing as well, that doesn't seem to matter when it comes to us with media and bookies.

So they see this as our first real hard game
Something else is normally up when the odds blow out a bit from original price. We will see

They are 1 win from their last 5.

Trell out is a big one media wise. That alone is probably a driver. Makes a headline.

Latest posts

Back