• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 16: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Felt like the referee was playing catch up for the last 20 minutes. Have the rules changed on hitting a Rabbitoh in the head?

And he struggles keeping up in those 15 minutes
No he does not. He had a poor session today. Has been good other weeks. He will likely be dripped once Mitchell and Murray are back anyway

Felt like the referee was playing catch up for the last 20 minutes. Have the rules changed on hitting a Rabbitoh in the head?
What was the ref going on sbout to Jai after that shoulder hit?
Was he accusing him of laying down for the penalty or did Hai say something.

No he does not. He had a poor session today. Has been good other weeks. He will likely be dripped once Mitchell and Murray are back anyway
Mate he was never even the first choice hooker coming through the grades.

He played off the bench behind Josh Cook

My bet Wayne will be looking for a 9

What was the ref going on sbout to Jai after that shoulder hit?
Was he accusing him of laying down for the penalty or did Hai say something.
I think he said something to the ref.

I love Murray in the middle though, hes the best 13 in the game.

Next year we need 2 new edge players (Aitken and one other) so we can keep Murray in 13 and play Keaon, Tatola, Arrow and Moale in the middle rotation. Maybe even add Royce Hunt to that rotation.

Duncan to an edge maybe?
agree i don't know why they don't play talis on the edge, they rather play arrow there

Not sure what to say about that game.

Awesome we won.

But we left about 30 points out there.

Cody had his worst game of the year for mine - which is a big call, I know.

We missed Latrell, it was very clear.

But our defence was rock solid. Our scramble in the last 4 weeks has been incredible. You can see the change in our defensive systems, which I’ve spoken about elsewhere.

I thought Davvy had a strong game, as did Koloa, particularly in the second half.

But we looked tired and the bye has come at the right time.

Not sure what to say about that game.

Awesome we won.

But we left about 30 points out there.

Cody had his worst game of the year for mine - which is a big call, I know.

We missed Latrell, it was very clear.

But our defence was rock solid. Our scramble in the last 4 weeks has been incredible. You can see the change in our defensive systems, which I’ve spoken about elsewhere.

I thought Davvy had a strong game, as did Koloa, particularly in the second half.

But we looked tired and the bye has come at the right time.
Cody was our only play maker. manly were all over him.

Hey, shall we put the hat around and send a box of Crespie Creams off to Manly DRLFC?

Cody was our only play maker. manly were all over him.
Yeah true.

And they were rushing up on Jack as well.

It’s funny how much attack Latrell attracts (if that makes sense). He gives our players so much space with the attention he attracts.

I’m super happy we won to be clear, despite our attacking deficiencies.

Latest posts

Back